Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Big African Woman
Posted: 2005-05-24, 10:56 pm

stevie33m
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Can any help me with any info/experience on a Large African?? woman who is usually in Kamer 38a on a Fri/Sat night until around 12 midnight, on the Oudekerkplein (just next to the lane which joins up with Warmoestraat). She usually wears a white knitted top with holes in and has very large breasts. Was tempted to go in at the weekend, but have had bad experiences before with the black girls on the Oudekerkplein.

Have checked the device but doesnt seem to be any info on her.

Thanks. Keep up the good work!!!!
Re: Big African Woman
Posted: 2005-05-27, 12:35 am

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Well I can guarantee one thin, no matter what.

good experience or bad, it will be cheap :D
Posted: 2005-05-31, 8:45 am

Wim Admin
Nr 38 Oudekerksplein (courtyard) is known for Sonia, a big (huge) breasted, cigarsmoking, mature latina .....
Posted: 2005-06-02, 12:13 am

peter craig
Searched the device for Sonia...nothing...any further reports?
cheers
Peter
Posted: 2005-06-15, 2:17 pm

tigger2
i went in a year or 2 ago - those tits were so huge i couldn't resist! ;)

i seem to remember that for 50 she did everything you'd do normally, but asked me early on to stay longer and persisted for a short while but then realised i know what i'm doing and i know how to say the firm but polite no thanks when i don't want to.

it was ok but no great shakes.
Posted: 2005-06-22, 8:53 am

mrab
There is an odd little club in the RLD that showcases African women. An enthusiastic 60-year-old white woman whom I guess was Dutch ran the joint, a typically small, dark and narrow space with four or five African girls and maybe two white girls. You pay ten euros at the door and this gets you two beers. You talk , sit and dance with the girls, buy them drinks, and that's it. No show, no nudity, no heavy contact. I of course grabbed the old woman's breasts because I'm me and I can get away with stuff like that. I believe it was called the Broadway Bar with neon signs saying, Girls, Girls, Girls.
Posted: 2005-06-22, 9:55 pm

stevie33m
Anyone any idea of the location of this Broadway bar?
Posted: 2006-08-26, 4:41 pm

salpecam
I tried the big african lady myself. Attracted by sheer tit size, I was not disappointed. Hers are enormous, but she is a bit chubby with it once that knitted top comes off.

I paid 100e for suck and anal. She promised bareback BJ but then wouldn't, and when the time came for anal she laid face down like a bag of potatoes, not at all into it. She gripped my manservant with an iron grip so that I couldn't get very far inside her back door.

It was a disappointing experience, and we were interrupted twice by the girl in the kamer next door. The first to try to negotiate a 2-girl session, which I didn't want; then in the middle of the anal episode she walked in with a floorstanding fan "because we might need it". I was baffled.

Won't be going back to her. She is by far the least fun of all the african girls in the RLD I've visited (so far, from Ghana & Nigeria) and much less fun than the latin & brazilian girls from south america & the antilles
Posted: 2006-08-26, 5:44 pm

lee04
i am a fan of the African woman always like to enjoy the pleasures of at least 1 while in the Dam.
I like the thought of paying for something i would never normally get at home.
Normally very cheap aswell with me paying 30euros for a S& F in any posistion which i think is a bargain.
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: