Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
sunday morning coming down
Posted: 2005-08-07, 3:51 am

fallen_buddha
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
After a night of restless sleep, i am up and about by 10:30, amazingly early for me. i bounce out into a freshly snow-dusted mokum, i had never seen the town with a light coating of snow before. a trip to freeworld for a beer, wake and bake consisting of cannalope bio a real winner in my book, and e-mail check, freeworld is definitley an excellent place to rent puter time. low on cash, a stop by the gwk, and my credit card is denied, no cash advance, now i am freaking out. i still have my atm card, and will be able to get just enough to get by the next couple of days, leaving no money for souveniers and no money for the honeys. as i leave the station, i realize fuck man its really getting cold out. i trudge down to the albert heijn and put together a lovely and huge brunch for like 10 euro, i love their takeaway section for quick hot comfort foods like ribs and chicken legs. i sit out on a bench and devour my feast, bohemian as it is, and think about where to go today. on the agenda is katsu for sage. i grab the tram, and i dont realize that the tram is detoured from its route down ferdinand bolsstraat thanks to major construction. so a long trudge from the next stop way down the canal from bolsstraat, but i get to katsu, and am overjoyed as i see my sis is there on the menu in front of me. i get a bag of it, and happily load my pipe, the first toke spreads in an explosion of fruitiliciousness across my palate. as the buzz rattles up my spine, i do a happydance inside, my scalp now tingling. a couple of hot chocolates, and i am ready to trudge on, i have a meeting with TW at de dampkring. i make my way back to the mutha fucking spow spow spow (thats for you BigBen) spui, the sun is starting to sink low in the sky, i will never forget the way the kritberg church was lit up in the last few moments of light. i relaize i have some time, so i slide over to gypsy nirvana and pick up some presents for the iron farmers, little red riding dreads is there again, we talk at length on the latest strains of cannabis, i head over to the grey area and get some greyberry, that is some of the finest nugs there is if you ask me. i opt to pack me up the ultimate taste parfait, buddhas sister, grey berry, and stella blue, and rip it through a lovely glass bong. i sit next to ubers trap door, and visualize the agony he must have felt. john gives me a couple of free teas as we sit and shoot the shit, it is really slow this day. i tell him about ubers misfortune, and he was like oh shit, that was posted on the internet? he isnt gonna sue is he? i laughed and said i dont think so, and gave him the site addy to read it. i slide down to de dampkring and meet up with TW, and we smoke his mammoth stash. it was a truly huge smoke out if memory serves, bowl after bowl after bowl. i seem to remember we went down to a thai joint over by the leidseplein, i dont recall the name, or what i ate, so it must have been not bad, otherwise if it sucked or was great i would have remembered it. a trip to rookies for a couple beers and more smoke for dessert. its getting kind of late, and definitley fucking cold out, my ears are aching in the cold. me and TW plan to meet in the am at katsu, and part for the night. i head back up to the room and slip into a nice deep sleep.

peace -fb

Posted: 2005-08-07, 9:22 pm

luther vandross
Nice write up. It seems as if I'd had hundred similar Sunday's in AD. Thanks for taking me back.

Posted: 2005-08-08, 7:00 pm

uberchef
Ah, you know I never once thought to be vindictive in a lawsuit against the Grey Area. My only and main concern was for my own health and the continuation of the trip (that fall down the amster-hole took place not 6 hours after my arrival in Europe!) Once I knew I was okay (some days later) all was forgotten.

I had been to GA many times before, and always had a good experience. It's nice to look up and see a picture of Phish hanging out in the same place you are ;o)

Of course, if good sir John would ever consider bestowing upon me a healthy sack of some bubblegum in compensation for my pain endured...perhaps, well...then I would consider returning in the future!

Cheers and happy day to you FB,
~uber.
Re: sunday morning coming down
Posted: 2005-08-08, 8:25 pm

TripSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Welcome back bro, long time no hear. I was a little concerned about you since when you last left off you were recovering from double pneumonia. Glad to hear you were just getting back to nature and just taking a break from modern technology.

A tossed salad of buddhas sister, greyberry and stella blue- delicious. No relation to tossed salads in the cook county joint. I have sampled the recipe mentioned and had the good fortune to add Hawaiian Snow and de kuil's shiva, It ranks up there among the best bowls I have ever smoked. Chef 420 knows how to stock a kitchen.

I look foreward to hearing about you bidding a top of the morning to the ladies in the bachelorette party.

Are Gypsy and Guru still both active in the operation of the shop ? Do you think Gypsy will mind if I marry his daughter when she turns 18 ? Just joking.

Space Yer Face Mate.
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: