Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Looking for mature ladies
Posted: 2005-08-23, 11:37 am

salpecam
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Looking for a lady over 50 ( and over 60 if possible!) anywhere in the whole of Amsterdam. Someone who offers anal if she exists, but will do without if there are none.

Anyone have any ideas?
Re: Looking for mature ladies
Posted: 2005-08-23, 8:55 pm

haribomort
I had a good time with a short Brazillian lady in the African quarter last month - she said she was 50 - I'd put her about 60.

Was about 4pm - got a s&f for 40e and I came all over her tits.

As I remember she was wearing a red basque.
Posted: 2005-08-24, 12:13 am

peter craig
Get over to the singel....there's some there...one in particluar...looks like Alf Garnetts wife...
http://www.btinternet.com/~a.n.preece/irregularly_n.htm
I kid you not!!
Posted: 2005-08-24, 10:14 pm

FlexgrSupporting Member
Supporting Member
On the west side Gelderse kade, heading towards Central Station, there are 6 or 7 kamers that are usually occupied by Latin women who look like they are in the 50 to 60 year old age range. This is during the day, I'm not sure whether there is any activity there at night.
Posted: 2005-08-24, 11:03 pm

kichigai
Take peter craigs advice, if you like the older, mature woman, head for the Singel. I visited one or two ' senior ' citizens. I've found the older ladies to have a much more relaxed and friendly attitude about them. One in particular who worked from one of the windows by the corner pub, I think it was Lijnbaansst. and the Singel, had one of the tightest pussys I've ever encountered. Must have done pelvic floor thrusts or something. Don't be put off by sagging skin, if you bend them over far enough it smooths out all the wrinkles! heh heh heh!
Posted: 2005-08-25, 3:00 pm

onceagain2
Some 'beauties' exist right in the narrow path by coffeeshop Anyday (get the stella blue). In fact usually to or three that look like peter's link. Have fun, your the ultimate 'take one for the teamer'. Report back on the wrinkles on her back. All jokes aside, have fun friend.

Posted: 2006-08-26, 4:00 pm

salpecam
I tried the Brazilian lady - on the loop around Oude Kerk - at about 10 in the morning. She did look about 60 as you say. She said her name was Mary.
She was quite petite and really very well preserved. I liked her suprisingly big tits, which are in excellent condition.
For 40e she would BBJCIM, but I decided to do that for a while and then go for covered anal with severe hair pulling for 70e. Her performance was excellent, with some very convincing submissive roleplaying - I really felt like I was "taking" her. I gave her a 30e tip to round it up to 100e all in; she really earned it. I also gave her my watch! Bought in Thailand, it was probably worth about 2e but she seemed really attached to it! She'll be disappointed if she tries to sell it.
I found her performance superior to that of the Africans who occupy the same kamer and its neighbours at night-time!
Posted: 2006-08-26, 4:28 pm

bladderwart
For sure, head for the Singel. You can get some real quality MILFS and they treat you SO SO much better.

About a year or so ago, I visited a lovley lady called Angelique, she must have been pushing 60. I spent near on an hour in there for 40 euros. She gave me a great massage and was by far the best one i have ever had in any RLD. She even gave me her phone number (which I lost) Does anybody know if she is still about?
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: