Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Adult cinema.. Novice after a bit of advice
Posted: 2005-09-06, 8:19 pm

muttongeoff
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I am going to be in Amsterdam at the weekend and I was thinking of visiting the Miranda Cinema. I am hetro and from the descriptions I have read the Miranda seems like it is probably the better option from a hetro perspective, is that right?

I havent been to an adult cinema before so I wondered what is the sort of "etiquette" expected, Is it okay to have a wank out in the open, or should I be discreet? I like the idea of being watched but I don't want to be chucked out. What about watching others, if I see someone having a wank, or a couple playing with each other is it considered okay if I go over and watch? or should I go and ask first? These may seem like a lot of daft questions, but from the reports I have read I was never quite sure if the "goings on" were covert or overt. Also, although it is a hetro cinema, if I have a wank where I can be seen am I likely to get approached by other guys? I don't mind being watched but I am not after any contact.

Is it a better bet going in the afternoon or evening on a weekend?

Cheers

Geoff
Re: Adult cinema.. Novice after a bit of advice
Posted: 2005-09-06, 8:35 pm

Larry
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
To me the Miranda is boring and only lightly used. I'd go to the B1 which if I'm right about the Miranda is across Reguiliersbreestraat. The B1 is hetero and gay, you'd probably feel most comfortable on the first floor up which is an exclusively hetero theater. Pretty much anything goes there as long as it's consenual. I've seen straight couples fucking and lots of wankers as well as every kind of gay behavior although mostly on the 2 floors above the hetero theater. If you attract unwanted attention all you have to do is say firmly "No thanks" and you'll be left alone. A great feature of the B1 is it's all day in and out pass for only a couple of Euros more than the 1 entrance ticket.

If you go to channels.nl and search the knowledge base with the words B1 cinema you'll get a couple of in depth reviews.
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: