Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Normal Girls...
Posted: 2005-09-30, 3:15 am

igrowzmetrees
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
So of course the RLD is available to supplement any1's needs but how come no 1 ever mentions hooking-up with a non-working girl...#3 on my to-do-list when i go over in Nov. is to hook up with a normal girl...not to sound cocky or nuttin but i'm pretty sure i could meet that objective, i've done it in other countries so why not conquer Europe right? So let's be real, any1 ever get lucky with a around the way gal?

Posted: 2005-09-30, 6:24 am

Raven
Igrow,
Cool idea to hook up with Hollands finest. Just walking around you can see so many beautiful women,young and old. It kinda surprised me at first to see so many fine looking european women who keep themselves so physically fit. Not like here in the US where so many (women) think fat is some kind of acceptable notion that men don't mind seeing on a woman, The worst is seeing a girl wearing a cut off blouse or shirt revealing her belly button but with a roll of fat hanging over.Anyway, good luck in finding that someone. Raven
Re: Normal Girls...
Posted: 2005-09-30, 3:15 pm

sun-n-fun Moderator
The bicycle is why they are fit and trim. :) Nothing like a nice warm day and girl in a mini skirt on a bike.

Anyway, meeting the 'normal' girls should not be too difficult. Regarding intimate activity - you will find that they are much less reserved than their US cousins.

Where to go depends on your age and personal preferences. If you like TALL blondes, go north.

Have fun.
Posted: 2005-09-30, 10:21 pm

ebony69
Raven,
I couldn't agree with you more about the cutoff
blouses--yikees. And what is worse is in the
summertime, they put on two-piece bathing
suits and park their fat cabooses near the pool
where I live. Talk about a turnoff.
These fat women have a problem; it's when
to put the fork down.
Posted: 2005-09-30, 11:40 pm

greta
couldn't agree more...

thank god there are no fat-beer-bellied-overweight-jeans-slipped-below-the-crack-line-slobbering-heffalump males in the US...

;-)
Posted: 2005-10-01, 3:11 am

Boaby
If yer so confident why are you going to Amsterdam. Europe is full of fabulous cities, sans window girls, why don’t you try your luck there.
Posted: 2005-10-01, 10:04 am

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hey ..trees

Yep, it's been discussed here before (you just have to search) but the common comment about Dutch girls is -- yeah, give it a try, but don't be surprised if you get no-where. Dutch women are strong-willed, independent-minded, not-stupid and - especially the hot ones - completely clued-in that everyone wants to jump their bones, and like group of people you might find, they'll only give in if that's what they're looking for. Often though, they want more - like a friendship first and then a relationship - and they know they'll not get that from some foreign guy on a 1-week vacation.

Not to shoot you down - there are probably alot of clubs or pubs to try anyway. The Rembrantplein has some excellent discos and bars - do the trance-banging clubs for locals and prepare to dance like a wildman for hours and perhaps you'll hook-up with someone. You could alternatively head to the Australian pub (or Molly's in the Liedseplein) with a friend and you'll often find the slapper-catagory...heck, British women are on vacation there too.

I will speak only from a friendly point-of-view (and because I've been though this living here for years and have friends who have also gone a-huntin') you'll do better picking up tourists than locals. The locals go to places like Ibiza, become tourists and let it hang there...how about a trip to Ibiza?
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: