Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Oriental Ladies
Posted: 2005-10-31, 6:50 pm

CalicoJack
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Now, I'm not a 'Dam newbie, here, but there's one thing I've never quite got round to sorting out for myself.

I kinda like the cutesy, tiny Thai girls, but I've always been a bit apprehensive about ending up with a TS/TV. Nothing against that or them per se, if that's what floats your boat, but not my cup of tea at all thanks.

I heard a story once where a distant acquaintance visited a Thai girl (so he thought), engaged in cowgirl in a darkened Kamer, only to find out she'd got a little something extra when she got dressed (I know, I ain't so sure how that happened either...)

Is there a sure-fire way of spotting the oriental TV/TS Kamers? Apart from the more blatant ones who give you a little looky-shaky as you walk on by, of course.

And whilst you're at it, if any of you can particularly recommend a lady to look out for, I'll compare your notes to my Device research...
Re: Oriental Ladies
Posted: 2005-11-01, 2:51 pm

cupidstunt
Shiver me timbers, Calico our tastes are alike. A good way of checking for katoey's is looking at the colour of the light above the kamers, the honest one's will be blue in colour instead of red. Other than that check for the adams apple, large hands and fucking big feet.

Dont know the street name but the side streets on the same side as the Anchor Bar are to be avoided, as the trannies all congregate around there.

Go to Stoofsteeg and check out Lucy or Mon, both good lookers and will give you a fair and enjoyable deal. Incidentialy Check out the Thai Ten bar for other lovely's and the Mekhong River Bar over-flowing with ladyboy's.
Posted: 2005-11-02, 3:47 pm

zsdeadbaby
Hi dude.
Look for 'Chin' opposite the Moulin Rouge. Sorry, can't remember the number but she's in the left-most of a group of 3 or 4 doors.
Is Thai, is great, isn't rushed isn't there late at night though..
wow.
Posted: 2005-11-02, 9:20 pm

CalicoJack
Cheers for the advice guys - I'll check the Device to confirm locations.

It's all gone Thai ever since my fave strip club employed a wonderful, sexy and very naughty Thai lapdancer...

Quote:
Incidentialy Check out the Thai Ten bar for other lovely's

What's all this? Is this a popular hangout for working girls, or just somewhere Thai girls go?
Posted: 2005-11-03, 3:00 pm

cupidstunt
Thai Ten Bar is heaven, Calico. There's a mix of thai brides, working girls and just gorgeous thai beauties - check it out, the Mekhong River Bar is good also, and it's open till 3am.
Posted: 2005-11-03, 4:17 pm

zsdeadbaby
Thai Ten Bar?
WTF?
I'm going back! Walked for HOURS and didn't see this place. Didn't know it existed either, like.
I do now though...
Whereabouts is it, and can someone give details of what kind of joint it is?
Is it just a bar/coffeeshop aimed at lovelies, or is it a prive/similar?

Thanx for any/all info
Posted: 2005-11-03, 9:09 pm

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
thai ten bar adress is oudezijds voorburwal 10
Posted: 2005-11-04, 12:10 am

floydpink
How far is it from the RLD? How does one get there?

Thanks,

Floyd

Posted: 2005-11-04, 2:02 pm

cupidstunt
It's a 3 minute walk. But difficult to explain as I dont know the street names, do u know where the FEBO is? see the church with all the black prostitutes that arch around it, it's on that street but heading to the central station, just cross over the bridge opposite FEBO and head right - u cannot miss it. It's only a small joint, and not a coffeshop - just a bar run by some decent thai folk. Take a look and chill in the atmosphere, and stare drooling at all the lovelies that wander in, check it out. You also dont get the stag do's or dickheads in there, and the beer comes in bigger glasses, and if she's working the barmaid working there 'Stephanie' has got to be one of the fittest women in the known world.
Posted: 2005-11-04, 10:03 pm

floydpink
Thanks, Cupid - I know exactly where you mean.

floyd

[ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: