Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Hamburg to Amsterdam
Posted: 2005-11-02, 10:10 pm

Jimmy
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I am heading to Hamburg later in the year to sample the Reeperbahn for the first time with a bunch of mates. Will be there for 2 days.

Does anyone have any experiences they could share ? Any tips on accomodation and how to get the best value for money from the girls / clubs would be greatfully appreciated. Had a search on the archives but not a lot there.

My main question on this subject is actually how best to get from Hamburg to Amsterdam, as I am heading their for 3 days straight after my Hamburg trip..........will be extremely broke and shagged out by the time I fly home !!

I assume that the train is best value for money, unless there is a budget airline that flies between the two destinations ?

Would welcome any advice on what to book and how best to book it.

Thanks all..............Jimmy
Re: Hamburg to Amsterdam
Posted: 2005-11-02, 10:26 pm

blondofil
Stay away from Reeperbahn, go to one of the two fkk clubs in Hamburg :

FKK125 http://www.fkk-125-hh.de/

Club Atmos http://www.atmos-saunaclub.de

The rip off mentality in Reeperbahn is widespread, try one of the fkk-clubs their you usually get a good service.
Posted: 2005-11-02, 10:35 pm

Jimmy
Thanks for the links.........these places look good from what I can tell. I don't speak German, so can anyone provide a bit of an overview of what to expect in these places and how much to pay for a girl etc etc. Or is there an english version of these sites ?

Thanks again....................Jimmy
Posted: 2005-11-02, 11:45 pm

Rainer
I've made the journey several times and always took the train. One of the best hotel values in all of Europe is the Hafen Hamburg Hotel, located on a cliff on the edge of Hamburg Harbor, i.e. the Elbe River. You can get a real nice modern room for about 70 euros. It is a 4 star hotel. From this hotel you are walking distance to the Reeperbahn, and you are also walking distance to the S-Bahn (subway).

Working girls have windows on a street called Herbertstrasse, which runs off of Davidstrasse (right next to the big police station), one block from the Reeperbahn. The clubs on the Reeperbahn are rip-offs. There is a street called Grosse Freiheit (great freedom) that has live sex shows, but we assume that people on this board prefer participating to watching, so I doubt if that's your thing.

Posted: 2005-11-03, 1:12 am

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I have been a "commuter" between Hamburg and Amsterdam several times.

1. About the transfrer by train: The train route between Hamburg-Altona and Hbf runs every two hours and follows a route through: Bremen to Osnabruck; then you must change trains and go into Holland via Bad Bentheim-Hengelo-Deventer-Appledorn-Hilversum-Amsterdam CS. A cumbersume 5 hour train ride. Like I say: every two hours from Hamburg Hbf one of these leaves.

2. About the Hamburg Sex Scene: When you say Reeperbahn, the first thing most people say or think of is: Rip-off. This is true. Nevertheless, on Herberstrasse, the street that Rainer describes in a post above, there can be some stunning women available. One can derive quality sessions here and avoid rip-offs, but one must be extremely skilled in this mongering game to be successful here. You really have to know what you are doing here; and I think that if you don't speak German, you will be pegged for a tourist and it will be very hard to avoid the rip-off factor, unless you impress a girl with 'big money.' The scene there really only provides good value for money for those locals or repeat visitors who make repeated visits to specific girls. If you are a regular with particular girls, I do believe you can derive quality from Herberstrasse, but only under those conditions. Far better is to go to one of the afore-mentioned FKKs, always a great experience. There is also some good reports about a place called Maxi-strasse, which is not in the Reeperbahn area, but in another part of town. Accessible by U-bahn or taxi. You can read more about it by scanning recent posts on the wsgforum.com Hamburg thread. Several years ago I had great experiences in a Sauna-type club called The Funny Club, accessible by taxi.

3. Hotels: Well the a 4-star hotel like the Hafen mentioned above was always too above my budget, so I never went there. But I've passed the hotel in walks alot. Nice place and location. But just off the reeperbahn there are two Ibis hotels and an Etap, which give rooms for in the 45-55E range. And you are just steps away from the Reeperbahn action. The only place really for very late night eats and beers...

ST
Posted: 2005-11-03, 1:15 am

iloveamsterdam
do the girls still parade outside burger king after 8pm?..
Posted: 2005-11-03, 1:19 am

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"do the girls still parade outside burger king after 8pm?.."

Oh yeah, they sure do...like clockwork (some might say: "like cockroaches") they come out of the cracks of Reeperbahn on the very stroke of 20.00...

ST
Posted: 2005-11-03, 4:28 am

clubted
This post has brought back fond memories of the Reeperbahn........some of the most beautiful, silicone enhanced white women in the world sit in windows in the aforementioned streets in the previous posts. Most of the stunners had some toy poodle type dogs as entertainment, that they cuddled during the day to shake off the boredom.

Needless to say, the pimps of these gorgeous ladies are the only winners.... and yes, I remember the action outside of the Burger King with hot, blonde German fraulines in ski jumpsuit outfits, looking to pounce on marks for God knows whatever.

My assessment, and someone correct me if I'm wrong, is Hamburg is great for being a voyeur, but in practicallity, the cost makes this a bad deal.

I had an experience that cost me 50 US dollars many years ago, just to lay on a bed with a frauline that I befriended in a covered area and then the real money (which was out of this world) started being discussed.

Also, the girls on the main window street, must sell you a drink or glass of champange if I recall for both you and her....which right off the bat is pretty expensive.

Go to St. Maarten and have fun with a hot latina for one fifth of the price....and you can walk away feeling good, rather then being hustled......check out my other post. re: St. Maarten Brothels.

Sorry ladies of the Reeperbahn.......you are indeed the best to look at........after that.....forget it!
Posted: 2005-11-04, 7:45 pm

Jimmy
Thanks guys..........some great advice here. Very much appreciated.

Forewarned is forearmed as the saying goes.

Best.............Jimmy
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: