Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Field Report: Paradise Swingers CLub
Posted: 2005-11-05, 8:37 pm

catseyesguy
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Paradise Club, Thursday night. If you want more detail, let me know:

I arrived about 9pm (opens 8pm). About 6 girls and 12 guys, all ages and shapes. On entry I had asked the owner if he had hookers inside in case I didn't get lucky with any of the single girls or wives/girlfriends. He looked suitably shocked and awed and said "Impossible, this is a swingers club". (30 minutes later, the first woman I asked to join me asked me for 50 Euro). No thanks. She was actually there with a guy, and I had asked his permission first, but he told me to ask her.

Another oddity - the hottest girl was an African in her early 20s - she was sitting for an hour with an old guy, both not talking, both looking bored. I asked if I could sit with them, and they reluctantly agreed. I made eye contact with the gal, and she nonverbally said no. They left together soon after, without having had any action at all. Maybe he hired her for the night.

Then there were three other "single girls" (I suspect they are hired in by management), who were a free-for all. Just a matter of joining in the serial fucking, or should I say gang bang. One of them, a not-too-bad African didn't say no to anyone, and was genuinely enjoying it. At one stage, a young guy (about her 5th in a row) gave her a good working over, and she genuinely came (I was sitting next to them playing with one of her tits, while another guy was kissing her). After she finished she just sat there panting and saying "wow" several times, then got up and went for a rest.

Another gal was much more voluptuous, and I considered taking her, but I went for a walk around for a better looking girl, and when I cam back she was on a rest break also. So eventually I sat at the bar and talked to a very skinny, almost anorexic Dutch gal who had been taking guys one by one and fucking on the central podium. We chatted a bit, then I got to the point and asked her to have sex with me. Onto the podium we went. Nice session. You need to not be shy to be on the cental podium though, as you have a number of guys and the occasional gal standing and having a nice close look.

One guy had earlier taken a girl to an open room and started off okay, but he kept looking up at the audience and went soft. She couldn't revive him, poor guy.

A couple of real swinging couples took the occasional guy (usually a well-hung younger guy), and went into the darkness, not to be seen for another hour or so.

Facts:

Paradise Club, North Amsterdam. Cab fare about 15Euro from Centraal Station (10 minutes ride). Open hours vary according to the night. Usually 8pm-1am or 8-3am on the weekends. 60 Euro entry, plus drinks at bar prices. The club was originally a gym, so it has a pool, sauna, etc. Lots of dark rooms with kinky devices. Some genuine swinger couples, more single men, some unofficial hookers, some "free" hookers.

cheers

Piper (catseyesguy)
Re: Field Report: Paradise Swingers CLub
Posted: 2005-11-06, 1:26 am

greta
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
great report! nice work in the field! sounds like paradise still delivers in its limited way. glad you had fun.

greta

spray sticky thoughts on me at gretaah@hotmail.com
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: