Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
can anyone id this girl?
Posted: 2005-11-07, 12:02 am

soylent Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Trompettersteeg 3rd or 4th on the left walking towards the canal. Mid 20s blonde with black highlights very tan. Definitly one of the hotter ones. She also has some wicked tattoo on her back but I don't remember what it was exactly but it was blackwork I'm pretty sure. She claimed to be Dutch from Amsterdam and had a really thick accent when she spoke English. She also had a bunch of dildos lined up to the left of the bed on the left wall if your back was to the door. Sometimes after I saw her she was in there with another blonde. Oh yeah, this was back in January so she might not be there anymore but I wouldn't be surprised if she was. And if it helps she was there on a Sat and Sun nite.

While I'm on the topic of shifts, lemme say I haven't seen anyone here mention the girls who seem to be on duty for 24 hours or more at a time. I was in Adam for 3 nights and was in the RLD A LOT and noticed more than one girl who seemed like they never left. Some would also try to be slick and midshift switch kamers with another girl. I remember this short blonde with short pigtails pug-nosed girl being on OZA in the beginning of the night and then being across from Sexy Land. Anyone else privy to this?
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: