Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
seeking 3 girls
Posted: 2005-11-10, 3:54 am

JohnnyGuilder
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi all just returned. I'm trying to update the device however, I can't find these three girls. I know they should be in the device, maybe I'm spelling their names incorrectly or whatever but here go's. ( I know someone can help)

Stephanie from Poland. directly across from the head shop. on the corner of St Annen.

Sonya from Italy. In the Tromp.Two doors down on the right coming from Sexyland.

Tanya from Poland. As your walking to La Vie En Rose, the 4th or 5th door on the left.
Re: seeking 3 girls
Posted: 2005-11-10, 5:19 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Your third girl is in the device as Tania. Also known as Polish Tania, petite, black hair, black bikini. I had a couple of great romps with her last winter. Will look for her again.

Girl number two might be the one listed as Sonia, but the location is wrong. How about some descriptions?

Looking forward to a juicy report.

Weasel

Posted: 2005-11-11, 12:05 am

JohnnyGuilder
Hi Weasel
You were 100% correct regarding Tania from poland. Now more about Sonia. She has dark brown shoulder length hair brown eye's as most Italian woman. She has a beauty mark on the upper left side of her face, and about 28 years old. There is a Sonia on the device but the location is Ould Kennisteeg. One message suggests she was from Italy. Should I assume it's the same girl and update her portfolio?
Someone must know about polish Stephanie as well. Both these girls are awesome.
Posted: 2005-11-11, 6:45 pm

Wim Admin
Sonya (Italy) 2nd door on rh walking into Tromp (day & evening) not in the device, is not the one mentioned. This is a good looker and reasonable service provider.

Stephanie (Poland) , tall blond in cornerroom across from smartshop in Annendwars , (evenings only) was mentioned on this messageboard. not in the device. very good service provider.

little Tanya (Poland) 3rd window on left walking into Bethlehem, (evenings only) good service provider and very naughty and nice girl.
Posted: 2005-11-12, 6:06 pm

cornbread
I was with Sonia about 6 hours ago. Small birthmark on the left side of her face, she is 31 YO from Florence, Italy. Kept feeling my chest muscles, cupped my balls the whole time during missionary, kept telling me to fuck her harder, sat on my chest and finished me off with a HJ. Naked body rub to start, encouraged me to grab her tits, all for 50e. Second kamer on the right on the tromp coming from sexyland.
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: