Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Dam in December
Posted: 2005-11-18, 12:08 pm

scootr99
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
hi all,

I will be going back to dam in 4 weeks for a couple of days, this is my 5th time to Amsterdam and I still haven't had any of the ladies on offer. as this may be my last time would like to join one of the ladies in the windows,

being my frist time I'm a little scared (still youngish) I have read in the device and have 1 or 2 names in the Singel district I like the sound of.

can anyone give me info on the ones working wednesday/thursday in the Singel district and will still be in the same window in december ( for easy finding)

scootr99
Re: Dam in December
Posted: 2005-11-18, 12:15 pm

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
There's no proper posted schedule, I'm sure you realize...there's only who's usually there.

There's a link for The Device at the top of the page - it can show you who working, when they're working and if there's a profile listed for them. Give it a go - much better way to sort through this.
Posted: 2005-11-25, 10:27 am

roys6484
We all have a first time. For myself, after over 20 trip,s is that I make each one a new experience. Decide what type of girl you want before you go, then look for the one that takes your eye. I am bisexual, so the choice is as wide as the city itself, I have never been dissapointed but do use the device to try to avoid obvious poor performers. Have fun, and "just do it".
Posted: 2005-11-26, 6:59 pm

scooter99
thanks for the replys, will be there in 2 weeks
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: