Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Bareback and Oral Sex in the RLD?
Posted: 2005-11-21, 2:58 am

KosherCowboy
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I am off to A-dam end of December for first time in 3 years. A friend just returned and tells me he saw two ladies ( amongst others) and that one let him bareback her and she blew him w/o a rubber and the other let him eat her pussy. Is this common practice in the RLD? I was under the assumption that there were actually regulations that required to girls to give only covered blowjobs and didnt allow M on F oral sex? Do the Dutch set the rules on condom use or do the ladies?

I have recieved bareback blowjobs in past there, but have never eaten pussy, but if ' allowable' would be very interested; as far as bareback sex it would seem to risky for STD's and pregnancy. On another note, this is a great board, very informative. I will happily provide reviews and contribute to ' the device' upon return to Texas from Amsterdam after the new years.

Hopefully the selection from the 28th of December to the 2nd will be good.
Re: Bareback and Oral Sex in the RLD?
Posted: 2005-11-21, 3:49 pm

Ambrose7
i had a bbbj on my last visit to dam, it was in the last window on the left before you go up a slight step and into sexy land

with a blonde,

hope that helps
Posted: 2005-11-21, 4:58 pm

KosherCowboy
definately a help; I know the exact door you speak of, right outisde of SL. I am not the hugest fan of Sexyland itself but it does provide a blast of heat when cold out to stay warm between tarts :)

I have had my most success with BBBJ's and ' fingering' ladies in the Singel district, the toughest times in the walletjes area. I would love to go down on some hott women but seems most of them will either want 1) much cash for that or 2) dont let you do it :(
Posted: 2005-11-21, 5:29 pm

HAL
1. You claim that bareback sex is risky but then you say that you are up for a bit of muff diving. I would have thought that the latter was at least as risky as the former ?

2. I fear - although I may be wrong - that you have chosen a bad time to visit in terms of the talent selection. The RLD works to the same tempo as the mainstream. Therefore, the run-up to Xmas can be good, as the ladies require a little extra holiday spending money. Also, at that time, there are a lot of Dutch punters on vacation, so daytimes can be fairly busy. However, after Xmas, & right through January, I'm afraid that the cupboard gets bare & you'll be left with the hardcore element only (black African ladies around the old church area & the usual tired-looking, 40-something Latino ladies).

Best of luck anyway
HAL
Posted: 2005-11-21, 7:22 pm

KosherCowboy
yes, I would agree muff diving is not 100% safe either;, Bareback sex I would be more worried about pregnancy than anything else; I suppose the STD rates for bareback sex and oral sex might be same, I am just used to the US. Most of us eat the girls pussies ( so far so good) but few ladies allow bareabck sex....

As to the availability, that isnt good news. Was hoping for more ladies, my fear now is selection but perhaps if it is not crowded with johns, the few working ones will jack up prices, esp on new years eve?
Posted: 2005-11-21, 7:51 pm

withnail Power Kat
i think where bareback sex with a prostitute is concerned i would have bigger fears than pregnancy. like AIDS leading to death etc, that kind of thing.

...and as for your buddy who tells you he got bareback sex in amsterdams red light district recently (if im understanding correctly) - im afraid i dont think he was being very truthful with you...

regards from amsterdam

withnail
Posted: 2005-11-21, 7:53 pm

slick
There are no rules or regulations regarding safe sex. It is up to each girl individually what she will or will not do.
Barebacking, BBBJ and DATY are all relatively rare in the RLD, with DATY being the most common, esp. if you pay 50E more......

Ask and ye shall find..........;-)
Posted: 2005-11-22, 2:02 am

KosherCowboy
I changed the dates to the 8th until the 14th of December.....Hope the selection will be better this time..Just 17 days to go....

Great rates at the Tulip Inns, 100 Euros for the night, less than a 5 min walk to the RLD

If anyone wants to meeto up for a beer or a bud, feel free to Pm me...

Kosher
Posted: 2005-11-22, 8:08 am

TripSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Kosher,

you finally made it over to our neck of the woods from the ISG, WSG, CRT boards - glad you are here.

Please post a report when you get back in your good ole Kosher style.

I am going to sen you a private message so check your in box.

Trip
Posted: 2005-11-22, 2:52 pm

KosherCowboy
Thanks for the welcome, and Kosher will happily post reports here. Kosher is a true believer in posting reports if you use a site for info. Kosher gets mad at WSG guys on trips because they post on the board before they go, suck out lots of info, and than dont report back and share AFTER they crowd the bars and use the info they ' stole' to hog the whores....the hell with them....Kosher is member of CRT and WSG and many other boards, and this one is well know, so I joined up here the other day. At least you are familair with the 3rd person writing style and have seen my previous reports, ' kosher style'; long, crude, in 3rd person, ' k'' s replace ' C's and they are informative and entertaining, Will do the same here happily, can not thank this site or the gorup enough for the value of info. The Devise is really cool; and I will introduce it to my fellow admins on our MX border site to see if something similiar might work well there...

Thanks for the PM, and I will get in touch with your friend.

Kosher is looking forward to his first trip since 01 to the Dam when he used to go 2-3 times a year for a few years. The ticas, the Mexicanas, and the white trash sluts of TX have spoiled me with DATY, BBBJ( many of them CIMNQNS) and some do BBFS( after 2nd or 3rd appointment) ; but Kosher knows most if all of these options are not available in AMS.

Are u the ' same Trip' have known for years or have I found another Trip! We have a famous poster TRIP here on ASPD.net and when I ran my own local site here Trip was on there too...Didnt know there were two of you guys!

Kosher looks forward to return to the Grey Area, SIberie, de Tweede Kamer as well as the many falaffel stands for Kosher truly feels AMS has the best falafell outside of NYC and Israel....
Posted: 2005-11-23, 1:54 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hey kosher,

tell kosher that he should work in time for at least a day trip to PHG (planet Happy Garden) or Golden Time near the border in Germany. Doable with a three hour one way train ride and a short taxi. There you can get DATY, BBBJTC and relaxed hours for only 75 euro, after the 50 euro entry fee.
I too have enjoyed your CRT posts. Welkom.

Pepto
Posted: 2005-11-23, 2:19 am

KosherCowboy
Where kan one find info on happy garden ofr golden time? websites?

Was going to go to FKK in Cologne too...
 [ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: