Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
First week of January visit
Posted: 2005-11-22, 1:13 am

bigblackturkey
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I will be heading to the dam over the first weekend of next year and wanted to get your thoughts on the selection around that time of the year. My closest visit in the past to that time was the week before xmas and the selection was as great as ever. To be honest, I have never been dissappointed in the choices in all my seven visits and that includes Mondays.

I am a little concerned as my grasshopper-monger friend will be with me and it would be sad if the trip does not meet the high expectations generated by my hype. Any info on the FKK scene around the same time would also be helpful. Plan is to do FKK and the dam on the 6th and 7th, respectively. Also what are the current rates for prives visits? I checked that section on ignatz and it looks a little dated. Finally, would love to get together with any fellow board members around in either location at that time.

BTW, happy turkey day to all that partake in the upcoming feast.
Re: First week of January visit
Posted: 2005-11-22, 9:50 pm

bigblackturkey
C'mon, don't tell me no one on this board can provide any guidance. Obviously anxious to get some idea of what to expect.
Posted: 2005-11-23, 12:12 am

withnail Power Kat
ok then, to answer a couple of your questions...

the girl selection has been to your satisfcation on your previous 7 visits? it will be the same on your next. the beauty quotient is no different.

the latest cost of the prives? the answers are all right there in the post currently five below this one - a very nice, descriptive (including pricing) report of a gentlemans recent exploits here in amsterdam. not too out of date for you, i hope?

so far as the fkk question you pose - you may be better off asking that in the german section given that they are in germany.

please feel free to also avail yourself of our search facilities at the top of the page where many years of research are stored.

a happy 'turkey day' to you too!

withnail
Posted: 2005-11-23, 12:24 am

bigblackturkey
Alas, a reply. Thanks so much Withnail. I will strive to reward you with a report.
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: