Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Looking for a favor from someone in the RLD
Posted: 2005-11-23, 3:24 pm

omapcw1
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
A galpal and I were in the RLD on 11/20 and met some interesting folks. Left without getting the info that they offered and now regret it. Have no recollection of where we were (name of place) but could give accurate walking directions to someone willing to drop off a thank you note for us.

Interested in being a knight in shining armour?

As an aside, before my visit to the RLD I wasn't sure what the attraction was for you guys. I get it now. Damn shame the girls won't entertain other girls or couples. Some of them looked amazing.

Posted: 2005-11-23, 3:44 pm

alexis
If time is not problem for you i can make your favor during my visit at 25-30December.Just tell what to do and i 'll go for it. Helping people to solve their problems it's always pleasure for me, and if you want something else with these guys i am all ears!!!

Posted: 2005-11-23, 5:24 pm

DELETED
DELETED
Re: Looking for a favor from someone in the RLD
Posted: 2005-11-23, 9:10 pm

raul
For many girls the favourite moment is the couple (better than single girls).

They like especially when they are going to make the girl come and the guy watches.

having sex with the man when the girl watches can cause some embarassement especially since after the girl coul not be so enthusiast (women are all a bit jealous).

So if your woman need some extra excitement do not hesitate you will probably find somebody happy to cheer her up.

Raul
Posted: 2005-11-23, 11:30 pm

zunkii
hey omapc

No problem, will be there this weekend, you'll need to reply back on thursday as I leave early friday morning

Zunk
Posted: 2005-11-24, 2:28 pm

omapcw1
Thanks for all the offers of help. A kindly gent has taken up my mission and we shall see what happens. I must say that my first trip to A'dam was a blast. I have big chunks of time that I've lost but judging from the bruises and the fact that I can't stop laughing...they must have been fun.

Everyone in my office wants to know what I did...I've decided that someone could make a fortune selling "clean tourist packs" with a bit of info and used tickets for the places that nice girls should go but don't have time to. All I can seem to muster is Van Gough was great. (I'm sure I called someone that?!?)

Thanks for all the offers of help.

[ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: