Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Nina, Priscilla, Tanja, Mandy - heading for the girlies!!
Posted: 2005-11-26, 1:42 am

Penopel
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I arrived on Saturday noon in Amsterdam, brought my laguage to the pension in Amstelveen and headed for lunch downtown. I spent quite a while with walking aroung the centre until I finally arrived in the Wallen arround five o'clock. My first impression was - since I was there the last time in January this year - "am I getting old so soon or are there a lot of new fucking great young girlies around?!!" O-:

After checking the situation for quite a while, I saw this little bee in one of the windows of Dolleb on the left when coming from sexyland. This rang a bell in my mind and I waited a while until this cute face of Nina (24) appeared. I went for 50, didn't negotiated much as I knew she was reported as a reliable performer. Which turned out to be true! She got totally naked, touching everywhere and kissing her tits was allowed. Nice, skilled BJ and made me off with her hand and took the condom off before. I really enjoyed. We had a nice conversation afterwards about how she started and so on. Also, she told me that she has a very good reputation in that business. Very self-confident this young chick! This was Saturday - a quite good start after so long!

On Sunday I really had difficulties to chose a girl - it was quite hard to decide.
Around eight pm I couldn't resist this stunning beauty Pricilla anymore who I also know from the device. She's 24 has a stunning body and small but firm titties. - Absolutely my taste!!
The only problem was that I met her at a very bad time. Her shift ran out at eight o'clock but she didn't tell me before. Instead she took my money and wanted to get me done quite quickly. This was too stressfull for me and I didn't finish with or in her, respectively. Instead I spent the time with touching her perfect body... Too pitty that kissing was not allowed. All in all I wouldn't call this a rip-off even it was not what I expected. It was simply unlucky and I think I will give her a second chance.

Directly afterwards I headed to Tanja on Bethlehemsteeg hoping to get satisfied by her. This cute Polish girl is so hot, she over-topped all my expectations (I only asked if she would be naked and if touching and kissing would be allowed). With 24 she has an absolute firm body and small perky titties which are so amazingly soft as a teeny could not have softer. It still makes me crazy to imagine her nipples erecting when touching and licking them. For 50€ she knew absolutely no taboos! And this is no fictionary story. She started with a BJ and then spread her legs over my face, fingered herself and asked me to lick her lips!!!!! I thought I am dreaming! Licking and touching her all over - this was the best I ever got for 50 bucks! However, I extended the show by another 50 I promised her and gave her afterwards. She then rided me on top, let me touch her tiny titties and made me totally exploding... As I catched my breath again she stand up walked to the toilet naked as she was and started pissing without thinkin' of closing the door at all. I wasn't quick enough to follow her, but I am sure she wouldn't have sent me out if I had taken a closer look because she kept on chatting in the meanwhile. I can tell you - this girl is a must. What a pitty that she has her free day on Tuesday otherwise I would have taken her once again!

On Monday I really thought it couldn't hardly get better and I just walked around. Of course, I stopped at Tanja's room again and we just chatted for a couple of minutes but I decided to go on. I still had the feelings inside from the day before and this was fine. I even told her that I didn't want to do it tonight but just enjoying the atmosphere of the Wallen for another night. But then without any warning one face turned my mind: It was Mandy on Dolleb 9-2 or 9-1 (I'm not sure anymore). She told me that she just got 21 meaning that it's her birthday on Thursday 24th November (1984 by the way - incredible young!!!). She is from Paris and went over to Amsterdam 9 month ago for work. As I saw her I directly stepped in. The fact that she wanted 50 more for touching and kissing disappointed me in the first place and I refused, but as I saw her beautiful body I couldn't resist to give her the other 50 as well. But this was definitely worth the money. This was a real GFE. She touched and kissed me as I were her boyfriend - she even accidentially kissed me on my lips and looked quite shyly. I came so hardly in her in missionars' position with full eye contact all the time that it was fantastic. I lay in her quite a while afterwards and I even had the feeling she didn't want to let me go. I didn't really know what was going on there but I really enjoyed it.

The Tuesday was the total contrast of what I had before. I made a mistake and took this German girl Jennifer (from Hamburg) on Oudsites Achterburgwal. Her room is between Molensteeg and Monikenstraat. There are three girls in the higher windows and Jennifer, one of them, is standing in the door. She looks very young and this perky appearance in that window made me going in. I negotiated for 50 and asked for top off and touchin' and kissin' as usual. She accepted and I gave her the money. When I was getting my things off, she totally changed and energically asked me to go for 40 minutes with massage anal and whatever. I refused. On the one hand I was sceptic and on the other I ownestly had no 50 more in my pocket. Probably good so, because what then followed was so rude and unskilled that I fucked on the 50 Euro and took my trousers on again. She didn't get naked, touching was not allowed and she sat there as if she were totally frozen. Well, forget about it. I told her to give her a very bad reputation but she told me that she and her collegues are not heading for regular customers but searching the quick money with newcomers and tourists. Well that's it! So better avoid the whole company there. This led me to the result that you should avoid the girls on OAW as long as you are not pretty sure that they are ok. What a pitty.

Let's forget about Tuesday. At a whole, this was a very exciting and enjoyably trip. I do not complain about at all. I got the meaning that you can minimize the risk of being ripped off if you take enough time to choose your favorite. Keep a cool mind and take your time to talk to the girls at the door. If they rush at the door, they are most-likely rushing in their kamer, too. If chatting with them feels warm and comfortable staying with them might turn out as a great pleasure.

However, there is some little thing I do not really get over and would be very happy if somebody had an explaining comment on that: On Saturday, Monday and Tuesday night I saw a girl on Dolleb A-111. She was so tiny and cute that I would judge her to be barely legal. Absolutely WOW (at least from my taste)! I talked to her for short and I think her name was Jennifer, too. Due to what ever reason I was hesitant to go in at the first time I talked with her. Instead I told her that I wanted to keep on walking around the area a bit longer and would come back later. And she agreed (if I may say that.). Well, as I came back half an hour later or so I just saw a guy coming out smiling over the whole face. I already thought this would going to be perfect. However, what then happen was a catastrophy: I went to her door and asked by my kindest voice "may I come in?" and she simply replied "no". Without any comment and started ignoring me. I couldn't trust my ears. A whore who says "no". Well, if I hadn't had these fantastic adventures with Nina, Tanja and Mandy I would have fallen in deepest depressions by now. I tried three times in the following nights but I had absolutely no chance. At least I made her opening her window once and talkin' to me. I asked her, what she is here for if she denies her customer or what was wrong. She made an attempt to tell me but then closed her window again without giving an anwser. Well, I won't get a crisis from that but I would be really curious what might have caused her reaction. If there is anybody who made a similar experience with her please let me know.

Best regards and I wish everybody a pleasant stay in Amsterdam XXX
yours Penopel
Re: Nina, Priscilla, Tanja, Mandy - heading for the girlies!
Posted: 2005-11-28, 6:23 pm

onceagain2
Getting turned away from a window happens.

Sometimes I think I look tooo fucked up and get the lock out. No violent looking probably fish eyed like sushi. Little do they know....

Also they have feelings, not that you don't know, and get on the high horse (after you tunred them down or their pimp says.....

It has gotta be tough looking out at us all and judging the scenario after you've fucked a couple crazies.....

Every now and then some turn me away as they think I'm Israeli from my dark hair and turn me away....this lebanese in Steph's kamer a few years ago wouldn't do it until I swore I wasn't Israeli...

Happy Hanukah....lol...peace to all

My Irish grin is headed back in 8 days...

Posted: 2005-11-28, 7:10 pm

dambuster2
Yeah, I got turned away once by a blonde girl on Dolleb. She just refused to open the door. I was not loud, drunk or stoned and I was smartly dressed. I'm a Brit of Indian descent, and I've heard black and dark skinned guys sometimes get turned away by girls. Maybe they think some guys from different cultural backgrounds give them problems, or have their own personal prejudices, I dunno.

But then again, I'm sure some girls don't fancy the idea of dealing with a pissed up group of lads, either. In the encounter above, I was out on my own. However, the day before, I went out with 6 stoned/drunk blokes pointing, and making loud comments about the girls. Not surprisingly, the girls weren't exactly besides themselves at seeing them. One of them even said: "I don't like English guys. You always drink and smoke too much !"

Minutes after getting turned away when on my own, another blonde girl on Dolleb welcomed me in. As soon as I opened my mouth to start negotiating, she said "you're from England, aren't you ?" She was Dutch and was very friendly and chatty throughout. I was pleased she was chatty as my confidence had taken a bit of a hit after being knocked back earlier. She kept saying "relax, everything's gonna be fine" to put me at ease. She was ok in the sack, but a bit too mechanical to recommend, though.

If I get turned down in future, I certainly won't take it personally. This experience taught me to just move on. Plenty more fish in the sea. Or in the Wallen, should I say. I look at it this way, the girl who turned me down could have opened the door and given me a lousy, grudging service or just conned me. No point persuing it with a reluctant girl.
Posted: 2005-11-29, 5:01 pm

Penopel
@ dambuster2 and onceagain2:

Thank you very much for your reply! It's good to hear that this happens from time to time even in the Wallen that girls say "no". However, it's still a bit confusing as I really thought they are happy for each normal-looking customer. Probably, it's simply that I remind her of anything and she wasn't feeling comfortable anymore. Who knows... The only pitty thing is that she was looking so damn cute. Ohhhh.....

Penopel
Posted: 2005-11-30, 12:34 am

TripSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Penopel,

Nice report.

Is this Dutch, blond, natural Nina ?? Because you have her age correct and your description fits but Dutch Nina usually works on Tromp unless she has changed locations. Also she has a devil doll, not a bee unless she has changed ?? Whatever Nina it was sounds nice.

Man, I am still kicking myself for not hooking up with Polish Tanja on my last visit. It was one of those nights when I could not decide who to pick and I kept passing Tanja and thinking about her. I finally decided to go for Tanja and when I went back she had left for the night. This was my last night in town. Oh well, hopefully next time. It worked out for me because I hooked up with Nina or was it Nikola.? Bloody memory aint what it could be, blame it on the diesel.

Tanja sounds fantastic, damn I was so close....... I have to go kick myself now, again.

The more you get, the more you want. Do em all or die trying...... if you do em all, repeat.
Posted: 2005-11-30, 2:14 am

Wim Admin
Very clear and enjoyable report : Nina, Tanja, Mandy, Jennifer (German)
sure we know little naughty Tanja , hey , I have to check for Mandy
German girls in Amsterdam like Jennifer seemingly only come there for the rip-off , especially when they come from the Hamburg-Reeperbahn rip-off scene ....., anyway , she was quite honest about that !

Are you sure you did the Priscilla from the device in LV&R ? kamer 5 ?

Try to remember that girl who ignored you on 111A Dolleb - was it the cute slender Latina-type (classic Peruvian) named Marie? , kind of white open bathsuit US colours or like that, something around her legs, if you refuse her she get's arrogant
or was it the Asiatic (Indonesian) complexion type with brown straight hair , white horny little dress , Myrgie ? She won't be arrogant ..... or ?

Cheers from Wim
Posted: 2005-11-30, 8:54 pm

gregorio
The Dutch Nina, with the little red devil , has been around for years now.
I was with her 3 years or so ago, and it was strange, i felt nervous a bit in the face of stardom
(aka the fantastic ratings)

However, since then, both my brother and good friend were with her.
They both liked her service, but both said that they felt like they were parking Cooper Mini's in a three car garage. (if you get my drift)

I guess being a star has some secondary problems :)

Don't know in anyone watches Curb Your Enthusiasm, but a great show recently featured a woman with a monster vagina.
Posted: 2005-11-30, 8:55 pm

gregorio
I was with her 3 years or so ago, and it was strange, i felt nervous a bit in the face of stardom

They both liked her service, but both said that they felt like they were parking Cooper Mini's in a three car garage. (if you get my drift)

Don't know in anyone watches Curb Your Enthusiasm, but a great show recently featured a woman with a monster vagina.
Posted: 2005-11-30, 8:56 pm

gregorio

Posted: 2005-12-02, 5:37 pm

Penopel
To all:

thanks for your replies. I'm sure the board is a great help for everybody planning his trip to A'dam.

@ Trip:
Yes I am pretty sure that it was Nina from the device. However, you can be right that she is on Tromp and not on Dolleb. Possible that I am mixing up locations. Mandy was definetely on Dolleb. Well, I like that street... :-)
Nina had a little Bee in her window. I asked her about its meaning and she replied that's a mascot in order to show her regular customers (or the device users...) that she is workin' . Probably she had changed that or it is a quite dark and mysterious bee. Whatever, hey guys use your fantasy - but don't spend too much time on the mascot. ;-)

@ Wim:
Yeah, I'm sure that I met Priscilla. Why do you ask? I am still wondering if I shall give her a second chance. I mean, her body would be worth it but there are some girls who have less restrictions for the same price. Lets see, if I am tired of Tanja I will probably try Priscilla again... If you can tell me your experiences with her, please let me know.

Your description does not fit to the girl that refused me on Dolleb. It was a Dutch girl, very young, small, tiny titties and rather shy than offensive. And I am sure her name was Jennifer, too.
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: