Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Older black Women and BDSM
Posted: 2005-11-29, 12:28 am

rawdude
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Does anyone have any good experiences regarding this as this is something I'd like to explore once in the land of Dam.Particurlarly interested in their attitudes approaches to this kind of service as well as the anuthenticity of their intentions.I guess trial and error will tell once i am there but would like to be fairly well -armed before entering the fray.Am planning to go with a few mates and we have a couple of black guys in our team who would like to know how black guys are treated by black women also.Any help much appreciated.
Re: Older black Women and BDSM
Posted: 2005-11-29, 12:36 pm

ToughFerret
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
rawdude wrote:
Am planning to go with a few mates and we have a couple of black guys in our team who would like to know how black guys are treated by black women also.

Have they never met a black woman before?

Trust your instinct, if you feel she is trying to rip you off negotiating then don't go in - if she is friendly then it might be worth entering the window. Later the night I found the price tends to go down in the 'black' area of the RLD
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: