Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Sinterklaas
Posted: 2005-12-05, 1:29 pm

axxxtw Founder
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
It's our pleasure to report that the upperfloor windows of "In den Lichtenkooi" are a vision of Christmasy themed loveliness. A few ladies are also now sporting Santa-like outfits as well---caps, skirts, etc., they look quite fetching.

The spirit of the season is alive and well in the Wallen. Too bad many of you can't be here to enjoy it.

Incidentally, Sandra, for many years at Dollebegijnensteeg, and brief stops at Oude Kennissteeg among others, can, as of this writing, be found in an upperfloor window at Oudezijds Achterburgwal #66. Rightfully, she can be considered one of the treasures of the RLD...no idea why the recent room hopping---perhaps she's just bored.

The RLD Bar was up to its usual standards, crowded, loud, and full of guys who should confine their drinking to cola, and for some reason on all of our recent visits there are always guys climbing around on the bar fixing things and running wires, its not one of our favourites, except for the fact of its prime location, and those 4 nights a week the very lovely Leonore is working behind the bar.

Happy Sinterklaas!

Last edited by axxxtw on 2005-12-05, 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Sinterklaas
Posted: 2005-12-05, 3:40 pm

dambuster2
Cool. Always quite fancied girls in Santa outfits. Well, no beard or anything silly like that. I like the idea of Santa caps and skirts. Some nice red panties would also go down a treat.

Didn't go to "In Den Lichtenkooi" on my trip to the Dam 6 weeks ago. Might try it out when I hopefully visit in Jan/Feb. Is it a collection of kamers like say the La Vie En Rose ? I haven't seen any girls from the IDL recommended on here yet.
Posted: 2005-12-05, 4:05 pm

axxxtw Founder
Quote:
I haven't seen any girls from the IDL recommended on here yet.

Au contrare! In den Lichtenkooi on Oudezijds Achterburgwal, at the foot of the Stoofbrug, is home to one of the big favourites of many of our members, "Sabrina". She has been known to post here in the past, from time to time. She's also well reported on in the Device.

In den Lichtenkooi is a small self-contained building, 3 doors at ground level---rooms upstairs. The name appears in gold letters above the windows.

greetz

Posted: 2005-12-05, 6:11 pm

greta
gotta love a festival that starts with "sin"

greta

spray sticky thoughts on me at gretaah@hotmail.com
Posted: 2005-12-05, 7:22 pm

dambuster2
Quote:
Au contrare! In den Lichtenkooi on Oudezijds Achterburgwal, at the foot of the Stoofbrug, is home to one of the big favourites of many of our members, "Sabrina". She has been known to post here in the past, from time to time. She's also well reported on in the Device.

In den Lichtenkooi is a small self-contained building, 3 doors at ground level---rooms upstairs.
Thanks. Checked her report out. Didn't register it in my mind as IDL, just OZAB. Will try and check her out. Sounds like she does the DTCBJ I desire. Wish the girls wear name badges sometimes so you can identify them !

So if you see a girl that takes your fancy in the upper rooms, do you do all your negotiating through the doors on the ground level before you go up ? What other girls do you recommend in the IDL ? Are we talking regular suck & fuck prices ?
Posted: 2005-12-05, 10:18 pm

EasyE
Thanks for the information on Sandra. She IS a gem and is my "go-to girl" as soon as I get to town, which is 26 Dec. Please tell her to stay put until I get there. Cheers!
Posted: 2005-12-06, 12:46 am

StarrDluX
how exciting...

can you say who exactly was dressed up? i wanna go check them out!

my husband said "hey man, it's better than bangin santa claus" ;)

Posted: 2005-12-06, 9:12 am

HCSupporting Member
Supporting Member
My "go-to girl" too. Last time I was in town (is it a year already?) she was adamant that she was moving to Belgium to try her luck there. Not having read a report on her since then I'd assumed she'd done just that. Great news.

Is Joyce still on Tromp I wonder. The thought of her in a little santa outfit!!!
Joyce
Posted: 2005-12-13, 10:38 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Regrettably Joyce has quit for good a year last September I think it was. She has decided to find an Italian guy and settle down and have babys.

I got her on one of her last nights. I paid €100 and got something liketwo hours out of her. She just decided she could not do another man that night she was so pissed off and shut up shop.

I was so into talking to her, I forgot to come! Top, top lady. Sadly missed.
Re: Joyce
Posted: 2005-12-14, 7:59 am

oidar
Most discussion of Black Peter on this board, regards length.

[ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: