Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Massage?
Posted: 2005-12-06, 1:09 am

steveojennings
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Are there any good massage places in Amsterdam that anyone would recommend? The happy ending is not the goal, but would be nice. I've been to Chiang Mai and things seem to be 'slipping' there. There's another one on that same street right? I'm looking for a very professional massage with the potential for a perk at the end. Any ideas?
Re: Massage?
Posted: 2005-12-07, 11:28 pm

banana61Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I have a little experience in this area which may help you:

- I think Love Club 21 is the place you refer to as being in the same street is Chiang Mai. It's actually one (two?) streets south. I visited recently and got a good - not great - Thai massage followed by a HJ

- I have had a couple of good Thai massages + HJ/FS at Sabailand

- there's another Thai place on Amsteldijk (name escapes me, approx 18 I think) where I also had good massage + HJ

Non Thai venues are Asmara and Vienna but I have not tried them yet.

Good luck.
Posted: 2005-12-09, 6:57 am

burgerbhoySupporting Member
Supporting Member
hi stevio, i was at chang and was very disapointed, put it down to a sun morning, there is a girl across from sexyland, who only does massage and as i remember is meant to be good, i also saw a massage only in the singel. again i never tried it, if you get a good one let me know. petra in singel does a good massage, she is in the device. ex alk.
Posted: 2005-12-09, 7:13 am

freakpa
Sabailand. Mona is amazing at hard massage. Sometimes when my back is killing I zip over there and she's the best. I walk out of there a new man. She only works three nights a week, Thurs and Sat and another I forget. $70 for an hour.
Posted: 2005-12-09, 1:54 pm

suffolkcouple
Sabailand, where is it?

thanks
Posted: 2005-12-10, 4:04 pm

banana61Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Sabailand is at Marnixstraat 155 Amsterdam, to the west of the Jordaan: walking distance or tram. Their website is here: http://members.lycos.nl/sabailandmassage/index.html - all in dutch (and not very informative anyway, but there is a map if you follow the link "Hoe ons te vinden".
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: