Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
She wasn't waving at me!!!
Posted: 2005-12-06, 9:25 am

HCSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Not seen this one asked before and it's keeping me awake at night. There's apossibility of a trip to Amsterdam with a female friend who I'd like to be 'more' friendly with. Maybe on this trip it could happen?

Assuming she wants to see the famous RLD ("good idea, I've never seen it either" - cough) do the girls who know you well and usually wave or stick their head out for a chat change this habbit if you have company?

Hey Wim, ever taken your missus for a stroll round the wallen :-)

HC
Re: She wasn't waving at me!!!
Posted: 2005-12-06, 7:25 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
My experience is that most girls are less likely to do so, but I think it would depend highly on the look that you are giving them. After a bit of time in the business, I have a feeling they develop a pretty good eye for guys who are actually looking and those who are just sight seeing.

the dogs
Posted: 2005-12-06, 9:00 pm

StarrDluX
LOL - Sorry man but your plight makes me giggle. I can just imagine the scene in my mind... it ends with the dude being shoved in the canal w/ blue balls... muahah sorry!

I too would think that it would depend on body language and also if you had been mongering on the trip you were currently on. You have to think that it happens a lot (husbands with the ladies and then walking by with their wives) though... Good luck.

Posted: 2005-12-06, 10:32 pm

katertje78
Must agree with Dogs: even your most popular girls will act like they don't know you when you're strolling by with the missus. Been there, done that. Most probably, when we're seriously mongering, we send out signals for their radar to receive.
Don't worry.
Posted: 2005-12-07, 8:29 pm

MorganLeFaye
Oi - quite a dilemma you're in :-)

Well. maybe you can avoid the RLD altogether. Hm, here's another idea if she really wants to see the it desperately, maybe you could help her live out one of her fantasies...

Anyway, good luck

P.S. Personally I find guys who go to prostitutes every once in a while quite a turn on... The only turn off is - if they're ashamed of it.
Posted: 2005-12-09, 7:11 am

burgerbhoySupporting Member
Supporting Member
4 years back on my first dam experience it was a stag night, it was a small stag and we arrived on a friday, being i was single and the first to ask the price and that, i left for a hour with the groom to be, in tow only to return to the pub on dam square telling the rest of the stags it was only for food, anyhow the next night we went for a walk only to have a girl open the door and say hey irishbhoy!!! special price for second night!!!!

i went red, so did the groom, but i think if your with a female, they wont say nothing, in fact alot of times when i go back they dont remember.
Posted: 2005-12-09, 5:13 pm

Penopel
Hex friend!
Do you know the story about the man walking in the woods carrying a tree... *lol*

Penopel
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: