Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Hand warming
Posted: 2005-12-08, 3:23 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Well, it has one more level of approval to go, but it looks promising for a business trip that will take me through AMS this February - which brings up a question for me.

I try to be considerate of the ladies and I'm sure that having a set of freezing cold hands on a naked body can't be all that much fun for them. So what is the most practical way to warm your hands before starting play time? Gloves just don't do it for me. My hands always get cold in the winter. It's just a matter of how cold.

the dogs
hoping, salivating - it's been too long
Re: Hand warming
Posted: 2005-12-08, 4:41 pm

dambuster2
I've often wondered how cold my dick would be in the winter. Might freeze the poor girl's mouth or pussy. Still, I guess the condom & lube warms it up.
Posted: 2005-12-08, 5:03 pm

freakpa
Those girls are so hot that they actually NEED you to rub your cold hands all over them. You can tell the really hot ones that need you the most by the clothing they're wearing. The more clothes, the less hot they are. If they're stripped down to their underwear, they need you and they need you fast or they may spontaneously combust.

Thank you for doing such a service as to save the lives of the hot girls.
Posted: 2005-12-08, 5:26 pm

Hnc69
If gloves is a problem, you could allways wear something with longer sleeves, or keep your hands in your pockets. If nothing else, you could allways warm yourself up in a coffeeshop or other place, before entering a camer.

Posted: 2005-12-08, 6:07 pm

Rainer
DogsAfire, you live in Michigan. You mean to say who haven't figured out how to keep your hands warm? If you can't wear gloves then I suggest you keep your hands in your pockets

Posted: 2005-12-08, 6:46 pm

davide
Most (if not all) kamers have sinks.
Wash your hands with warm water . It worked for me..........

D.
Posted: 2005-12-08, 9:16 pm

StarrDluX
i would say absolutely wash your hands. it is the quickest way to get your hands warm. i do it all winter long.

also - i personally don't like warm hands. i tend to be warm all the time so a bit of cool is welcomed. warm hands equate to sweaty too... eeep!

Posted: 2005-12-09, 12:01 am

Penopel
I saw some kind of silicon pads in a pharmacy shop a couple of days ago. If you bent them in your pockets they have some chemical reaction started inside and warm up themselves. I didn't try them yet but it sounds as if it would work. May be a rather professional solution...
Posted: 2005-12-09, 4:56 am

Dam_Hiflyer
What happened to the congac or the good whiskey? a couple of straight shoots will definatily get your hands on fire! good luck :)
Posted: 2005-12-09, 4:57 am

Dam_Hiflyer
What happened to the congac or the good whiskey? a couple of straight shoots will definatily get your hands on fire! good luck :)
Posted: 2005-12-10, 3:10 am

StarrDluX
those little pads are helpful... playtex actually makes them that have a sticky side (you can stick the sticky side inside your pocket) that are meant for putting on your belly for period cramps...they only last a few hours but are inexpensive... lol... "hey baby is that a playtex period cramp reliever in your pocket or are you happy to see me...?" man i amuse myself.

Posted: 2005-12-10, 4:23 am

MorganLeFaye
Hah, just went through a collections etc. catalog and saw some heated Thinsulate gloves - they work with batteries - and just had to think about you.

I believe their website is www.collectionsetc.com - The gloves are like $14

It's a bit goofy - but hey, it'll definitely have the desired effect - besides I just think that it's really sweet of you to be so thoughtful!

Cheers,
Morgan Le Faye
 [ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: