Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
greta's as good as her word!
Posted: 2005-12-12, 1:28 am

tigger2
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
trust me fellas.

i met up with greta and kyle tonight in showboat, and everything in her posts is true! she's hungry for cum and sexy with it. i'll wait for her to give the full details - her reports cum best from her, not me, i won't try and compete! - but suffice to say, for those that doubt if she really exists, or think that she's a bloke posting as a woman.......trust me, she's all woman!

had a great time with her and kyle tonight - thanks guys. great people, and they know how to have fun. both of them. as i write, i suspect they're probably back at their hotel reliving a cum fest that happened earlier tonight.
Re: greta's as good as her word!
Posted: 2005-12-12, 11:19 am

greta
thanks

and you certainly earned the "2" in tigger2 last night! mmmm...!!!

right now i am a little shaky on my feet and wearing the biggest smile

reports will follow

I LOVE this board for how it has helped me find the coolest places (showboat is fantastic) and the coolest people to party with

need more sleep! (and then a lot more of something else!)

;-)/
Posted: 2005-12-15, 7:02 pm

Zeb
Hello all,
I've met Greta and Kyle yesterday for an "hotel session".
I don't have much time for a longer report (will come later) but I can already tell you that before meeting them I had shaky heart (a bit anxious) and when I left I had shaky legs (filled with emotion).
In another words, it went marvelously. They really are (BOTH of them) great people.
Posted: 2005-12-16, 11:25 pm

greta
thank you! and thanks for being so nice about both of us. as you saw - kyle is my hero! encourages me at every turn to be the naughtiest slut I can be. and then gives me unbeleivable hot fuckings after our "guest" has left. You brought out the competition in him after you went! I guess it was the old English-French rivalry ;-) I got the benefit of it! so I thank you for inspiring kyle to be wilder than ever!

anyways - we both thought you were a sweetheart and i am going to treasure the pounding you gave me... i have been thinking about our naughty lunchtime a lot ;-)

greta
Posted: 2005-12-18, 8:23 pm

greta
about to leave town after an intensive week

thank you to all the guys i've met especially the guys from this board who have had their wicked way with me! or who allowed me to have my wicked way with them!!

and thanks for all the cum showers - and the very sweet compliments from readers who seem to like my slutty adventures

I will definitely be back in this glorious city - and sooner rather than later, No more 2 year gaps between visits...

happy holidays everyone and here's to a very sticky new year!

greta

spray sticky thoughts on me at gretaah@hotmail.com
Posted: 2005-12-20, 7:16 pm

Zeb
Hello,
Back now for a longer report on my encounter with Greta (and Kyle).
First of all, I will not give much detail on the "sexual performance" itself. Greta is much more talented in recording all the details and in putting them nicely on "paper". Instead, I will try to let you know how it went from my perspective.
We first got in contact by email via this board 2 years ago. The purpose was just to compliment her on her reports. She then contacted me back and we exchanged a few mails. Recently, as her visit to Amsterdam was getting close, we exchanged more emails and the proposal for an encounter came naturally.
We finally agreed for an hotel session at lunch time ("businessman seduced by a slut in a bar" scenario) with first an encounter in a bar so she, or I, would have the possibility to resign if we happened to have no chemistry toward eachother.
I arrived in the bar a few minutes early and chose a table where I could spot each person entering the place....and right on time, she appeared. She was wearing a long black coat which was hidding the short and slutty clothes she had especially for our meeting. We recognized eachother immediatly. No disappointment at all from my side.
Her first move has been to open her coat discretly with a big smile so I could enjoy the view of her mini-skirt and the garter belt (porte-jarettelle) under it. She had tall black boots and her low cut top was offering a nice view deep in her breast. On top of that, she is rather attractive and has a very nice face with a great smile. She made efforts to arrange nice "slutty" make-up (red lipstick and dark lined eyes) and perfume (she offered me to smell it deep in her neck, I didn't refuse, you bet !).
Her second move was to give me a sweet and deep frenchkiss (I knew at this time that "Yes, there is a good chance that we do more :-) "). Her lips were tasting strawberry......
The thing I found most interesting is that Greta is not the wild (in the bad way) woman some may think she is. No, in fact, I found her rather discreet and I would say almost shy in her "face and eyes attitude". It's so nice to know that behind this (very) sweet person, there is slut who wants pleasure and pleasure again with a complete lack of timidity when comes the big time. But, with Greta, timidity is just the appearance. When you talk with her, you can easily and openly talk about anything related to sex......straigh to the point but never with vulgarity. Sex is just a natural thing. Let's enjoy it, we are consenting adults.

15 mn later, we headed up to her hotel room nearby where we have been welcomed by Kyle. He had arranged the room so it was in the dark with the couch and the bed (plus the bathroom) ready for action. He offered a drink while Greta was preparing herself .
As said earlier, I will not enter into details concerning the sexual act itself, Greta will do it for sure. I will just say that it started on the couch for preliminary actions and continued on the bed for all the rest. Greta has been absolutely great. This lady knows how to make a man feel like a man. I mean that it is so easy to make her come that you feel for a time that you are like a Sex Superman. Among all what happened, one nice thing at the start is that Greta nicely and completly undressed me herself (and dressed me up at the end too.....super cool). She not only loves your dick but also to be kissed, licked, touched, fingered, caressed, etc...etc....

A few special words for Kyle now. Because without Kyle, there would not be any Greta....and probably without Greta, there would not be a Kyle. These two make a real loving couple, they enjoy life and found a way to enjoy it even better and most importantly, together (as many of us do it often on our own and secretly)....lucky bastard :-) (just a joke).
This guy is a super cool guy. He does his best to make you feel confortable. Ok, he is present during the session, but his presence is never intimidating or disturbing. He is there without beeing there, just encouraging her discretly and helping her to get the best of it. Let me say it in undelicate words (but still respectfully) : If you fuck well his wife, you feel you can become his best buddy.

Voila,
That's it. I wish some of you will be able someday to have the same experience. I can't wait now to read Greta's comments on our session.
Posted: 2005-12-21, 4:07 am

sun-n-fun Moderator
Zeb, a much needed report from the 'other side' of the bed.

And it truly enhances the 'greta' legacy. She is a star!!
Posted: 2005-12-22, 10:41 pm

greta
thanks. more a starlet than a star. or perhaps that is tartlet!

glad that zeb (and Steve) had such a good time. the pleasure was mutual - and i am still quivering!

i will be writing up full reports as soon as I can - meanwhile check out Slut Bulletins #s 1, 2 & 3 ( not many people seem to have read #3 yet - and it is truly filthy!)

yours merrily in the gutter!

greta
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: