Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 15 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Girl ID's
Posted: 2005-12-13, 12:50 am

lordedmundo
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi all,

I would appreciate a bit of help with IDing some of the girls - firstly so that I can post reports and secondly so that I can consider options for the next trip! I managed to forget the names of two girls that I went with (!). The third, Karin1 I found on the device before leaving, a great girl and easily the best of the weekend. Thanks for the reports! Anyway here goes:

1. The first girl that I visted on Saturday night : Costa Rican who lives in Spain. Medium brown skin tone, black hair and wears dark rimmed glasses and french knickers. Her Kamer is on Oz Achterburgwal - just a bit further up left from Italian Sarah. Her name might be Vanessa??

2. The third I visited before jumping on the plane home: Dutch girl from Am'dam, dark haired very cute, petite build and not very tall. She wears her hair down at the window, but ties it up for sex. Her Kamer is in Monnikenstraat (somewhere in the middle). She works daytimes every day except Tuesday and her name might be Selina??

3. Lisa2 – I think I found her, but not sure: Tall blonde and bloody gorgeous doesn’t really narrow it down, except to say that she does have very straight hair and distinctive black eyeliner (applied 60’s style?). If I did find her then she has moved Kamers, as the device puts her on Sint Annendwarsstraat - 4th window in front of SexyLand. Kamer # 1-4. I remember seeing her on this street a few months ago (I think), but this weekend she was definitely on one of the main canal streets – from time to time shaking her lovely tush whilst pulling down her g-string (she didn’t do it for too long as the congestion from the spectators may have caused a few people to fall in the canal)! The Kamer was an upstairs one in a cluster of 5-6 windows (in fact there were some other stunners around her as well). I was just too numb from earlier exploits to have tried a session, but just writing the description now – wish I had gone for it anyway. She tended to look quite bored sitting in the Kamer though! When I have seen her previously her act involved flicking her finger of the top of her lips.

4. A night time girl in Stoofsteg: Black wavy hair, tats and black outfit – with a ‘SWAT’ logo on her vest top. Cutesy face and quite petite.

5. Possibly mediterranean girl on Dolle: first window on right coming from Sexyland – (Mon)days. Well, she said ‘Ciao, come inside in a very sexy voice’. Can’t give too much of a description – just tanned, very slim. Curly light brown hair. Didn't pay her as much attention as I should as I was looking for someone else.

6. A dark haired beauty on Sint Annendwarsstraat – 4th or 5th window in front of SexyLand (eves) Very sexy looking but dark ‘sad’ eyes. Maybe Greek or Asian.

7. One for my mate - blond petite girl on Stoofsteg (days). Wavy, medium length hair and distinctive thick dark eyebrows.

Just one general comment – Sunday night had a great selection of girls, but they didn’t seem to be doing much business. Many of them seemed to be more relaxed as well, (without as many groups of drunken yobs about) and enjoying a quieter night. Can anyone confirm whether it is always like this. Seems to be a much better night for window shopping?
Re: Girl ID's
Posted: 2005-12-14, 1:18 am

Wim Admin
Detailed enough, but difficult to say

2 : definitely Selena (NL) (worked before in Den Haag as Eva)

4 : possibly Theresa from Italy (say Romania)

5 : first window on right in Dolleb, (daytime) "Ciau, come inside" : definitely Lola (Albanian)

6 : quite sure she's Elena from Bulgaria (I love her, definately)

7 : The Marylyn Monroe blonde in Stoof is Simona (Cz) , next to Theresa , is she petite ? , quite a piece of ass ....
Posted: 2005-12-14, 9:03 pm

lordedmundo
Hi Wim,

Thanks for the help – much appreciated. Shame you couldn’t confirm Lisa2 , but I will be jumping on this girl anyway - whoever she is, when back in 2 months! I think you are spot on with all the others. I’m kind of gutted I missed out on Lola, as I ended up seeing Selina who was to be honest a bit of a letdown. Not all of these girls seem to be on the device – I will try and rectify that.
Posted: 2005-12-14, 10:46 pm

freakpa
Holy fuck Wim is a talking who's who of the wallen! I am impressed!
Posted: 2005-12-15, 12:24 am

Wim Admin
Hi Lordship,
I have this Vanessa with the darkrimmed glasses in view but know nothing about her -
if you chose Lisa2 from the device it's very hard to say that you saw her on OZA, she's gone from the Sexieland area since months, Dutch girl - just jump on her next time and let us know !
( hold for rip-off if her name might be Shirley ...! , one of the best lookers overthere )

Cheers from Wim
Posted: 2005-12-15, 11:50 pm

lordedmundo
Hi Wim, I will get round to a review of Vanessa sometime soon and then you will know all about her (well everything that 50 euros can buy anyway)! I checked the details of Shirley on the device and it doesn’t sound much like the girl I saw. She was tall rather than ‘medium’ height – but could be wrong. Shame if it turns out be her though as she sounds more like a mind fuck than a good fuck.
Posted: 2005-12-16, 1:46 am

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
freakpa writes:

> Holy fuck Wim is a talking who's who of the wallen! I am impressed!

Oh yeah - Wim is the fount. When he retires, ATXXX may have to actually do some work.

;)
Posted: 2005-12-16, 12:48 pm

Wim Admin
Hi Woof,

this was a lucky shot, ok ? (LOL)

Edmundo ,
Selina is average, though one time I did 100 with her (exceptional for me) and I kept her riding on top with her tight pussy, she knew how to do it, it was worth.
Did you post this Karin1 in Stoof as well ? she's got quite a record , 3rd kamer on lh coming from OZA ? these kamers change allmost day by day , can't get her in view .....
Posted: 2005-12-16, 8:41 pm

lordedmundo
After I blew loads of cash on Dina with too little reward (partly my fault – see device report), I now only spend 50 euros first time with a girl. If she is worth it I will spend more next time. I put Selina (Selina2) and Vanessa (Costa Rica) on the device yesterday, together with another review of Karin1. She is great believe me. Exact location and description as quoted in the device, but only daytimes 3 days a week (Fri, Sat, Sun) - so she is not around as much as many of the girls. This may explain why you haven’t spotted her before. Karin offered a threesome with her next door neighbour who also looked very hot (she joked that she was her sister). I declined on this occasion – but it is something I can dream about! Her kamer is very small by the way – she thinks the smallest in the Wallen. I told her that I hadn’t visited enough kamers to know!
Posted: 2005-12-16, 8:44 pm

lordedmundo
By the way - looking at the reports of rip-off Shirley I noticed that she does days only, so she cannot therefore be the girl I spotted last weekend (I was stoned but it was definitely the evening)! I am interested to see what she looks like though. But needless to say - I won't be waking through her door.
Posted: 2005-12-17, 2:31 pm

Wim Admin
I don't see your (recent) device report on Dina , but I'm sure you mean the Greek girl on OZA 51 window most to the right , black curly hair, great boobs, no top-off at 50 , giggle giggle ....?

I get the Vanessa vibe - will check for Karin as you mentioned.

Shirley (2nd half twenties) has the most classic sweet blonde looks as a man can imagine , nice sweet smile, not a sex-bombe, no tattoos, no piercings , just a good looker - observations allways best from "down-under" in that stretch of OZA, often changing rooms there - she knows it all , when entering she's as cool as .....
Posted: 2005-12-17, 9:15 pm

Wim Admin
I found Karin this afternoon , yes , now I see her I know her , shorthaired brunette , the big tattoo in her right groin, black bikini's , fooling with her neighbour girl , drink some beers for some courage and get my hands warm , then I entered and another guy hopped in , shhhh , 2 minutes later the curtain was not yet closed and I passed her again , she was alone , "where did you remove that chap" I asked her , "ohhh , he's my brother and went upstairs" she grinned. In I went , good slender girl, she said "Hi Wim" , sounds good, nothing said to much, she's NL/Rotterdam area/German , certainly a very small kamer , it's a bunk in a cove , we managed to do a nice thing at 50 , no rush, she's not childish, and I wish she were my girlfriend , what did you say ? "be kind to her or I will come and get you" ?
No problem with Karin .....
Posted: 2005-12-18, 8:46 pm

lordedmundo
Dina is indeed the girl you refer to. My device report was from my trip earlier this year. I assume from your message that you have also experienced some time with her?! To me she is the most gorgeous girl in the wallen – and the boobs wow! But, alas she doesn’t have either the personality or the attitude of Karin. I think there is a nice sweet girl waiting to escape from Dina – but I guess she is saving that for her bf. Needless to say – if I lived in Amsterdam (as it seems you do?), I would be spending too much time in Karin’s kamer and indeed hoping for something more….

By the way – Karin’s neighbour is hot (she offered me a threesome with her – and joked that she was her sister!) I didn’t ask her name so cannot check the device. But I still have the offer in mind for next time. Might be 100 euros well spent?
Posted: 2005-12-18, 11:12 pm

Wim Admin
I know Dina from her good views (still is there) and your report. I think these girls passed the phase of "being a nice sweet girl for their bf" , they had that, now they need more , the urgencies of survival !
Karin is quite the sensible girl, she has a child, I recognize her quite clear as she is , so we just take her as she is ....
grz from a cold Amsterdam
W.
BTW : a threesome in those little upstairs rooms is not really the thing !
Posted: 2005-12-19, 8:54 pm

lordedmundo
I’m sure your view of Dina is nearer the truth. As you say, Karin does seem to a be sensible girl – keeping her feet on the ground (except when she is working – LOL!) I was surprised she was quite open in our conversation – she also told me she had a child. Agree about the threesome in such a small place. I can only assume her neighbour has a bigger room – y’know, a Jacuzzi or maybe kingsize bed for the threesome action!
 [ 15 posts ] 

Jump to: