Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
botel
Posted: 2005-12-13, 8:35 pm

philglasgow
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi folks

Im planning a trip for next year and was wondering as I havent been over for 2 years , has the policy on buying cannabis changed any, we here all sorts over in Britain and i dont know who to believe.
are prices still reasonable for grass and girls etc.

Also can anyone send me the link to the botel website or recommend a nice clean safe hotel in the dam square or damrak area?

thanks
guys

phil yergashin
Re: botel
Posted: 2005-12-13, 8:54 pm

gezellig
Girls are still the same they were when the Euro came in - 50 for a quicky, 100 for more time. No problems with gear despite what you read. We're in EU so even if they ban to tourists we'll be safe. I've stayed at the Botel a couple of times and you really can do better. It's not that cheap either these days. Try the link on this site for starters.
Re: botel
Posted: 2005-12-14, 10:02 pm

luther vandross
Try the Hotel Brouwer on the Singel. Never stayed there but have heard others on the board say it was good value for the money. It says on the door it's a no smoking hotel, so you would have to go outside to light up. Trick is, it's small and seems to seldom have rooms avaialbe, but Christmas time might be different. Good luck.

[ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: