Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Concerning DAA (And anna)
Posted: 2005-12-16, 6:32 pm

osb
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Only wanted to ask, where exactly DAA is located in singel........The decription in the device is a lil vagualy and it seems I would miss a good time without visiting her.

Now to other questions. Anna in la vie en prost puts some stuffed devil in the window when she is around, or?

Ritza was which window again, looked it up and it says beginnign of RLD ........

Any other girls you can recommend, when you are wandering around the (preferably) walletjes on daytime? Oh and who is this tia carrera lookalike........ Besides if anyone is interested I am in A'DAM from 28th.12 - 02nd.01.
Re: Concerning DAA (And anna)
Posted: 2005-12-17, 1:05 am

bobvanz
You cannot miss Anna in the covered area. Blond with giant boobs, look left after you enter. She is a marvel that is not matched in the covered area.
Posted: 2005-12-17, 2:34 pm

kermabun
Daa is on the Singel canal - she only works mondays and tuesdays btw - right on a corner in an upper room. It's the upper window (a large window) labelled 81 on the Single map on this site just by the corner of Lijnbaansteeg - i.e. one block along from the infamous urinoir.
Send her my love!
Posted: 2005-12-19, 1:14 pm

osb
Double post, sorry did also a new topic :p

I know I cannot miss Anna, as I had some wonderful time with her, was only wondering if she shares (except in the nightime) with someone else the room, as the last time I was there I saw a lil .....devil or something similare....pupped int he window (and as she was booked out, only saw her earlier as she had a break, and didn't want to disturb it (she was going to get some rest). And thanks for the help with Daa, was wondering where she is.

Now for a great deathmatch between them both, who would win (always dreaming of the bj Anna gave me, the ebst in my life and then those breasts.......and as she likes to say, they are natural, no silicone ;) ).

As I want to experience some good time in the RLD'S of a'dam I wanted to know which girls are a most be there (had some good experience, some bad [for the bad.....black girl on the right side of the walletjes, right before the stairs go down, between the stairs and the way to la vie en rose/proost] good would be Anna).

Oh yeah and anyone knows how the hourly rate of anna (if I recall correctly it was 200 and Daa are (the device lists some, but some seem to put in strange values.....).
Posted: 2005-12-22, 2:54 pm

osb
Oh and another question, sorry for the late post in here. As daa is only working mondays and tuesday's.....day or nightime?
Posted: 2005-12-22, 11:03 pm

kermabun
Definitely evenings... more than that I don't know, I'm afraid. I'd say almost certainly 6 til midnight-ish... perhaps earlier on too
Posted: 2005-12-23, 12:04 pm

osb
thanks. Although it means I can forget to go to daa, when she only works in the evening
Posted: 2005-12-23, 12:34 pm

kermabun
Well I might be wrong... and if you find out i am, do let us know!
Posted: 2005-12-23, 12:56 pm

osb
I will. Let's hope you are wrong :p
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: