Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
Posted: 2005-12-24, 5:23 am

BUTTHEADSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I would like to wish everybody a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I will be in everyone's favorite city for a week during Queen's Day. I hope to meet many of you while I am there. Maybe a couple of you would like to get together for a road trip.

For those of you who are in A-dam, have a great trip and have a smoke for all of us who can't be their.

Best wishes for everyone in the new year.

BUTTHEAD
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
Posted: 2005-12-24, 11:34 am

osb
Same to you, and I will be tommorow in a'dam.......getting a lil earlier there as planned
Posted: 2005-12-24, 6:09 pm

Luther Head
Merry Christmas to Butthead (and Beavis), osb, and all you other viewers, contributors, supporting members, moderators, and even the gosh durn lurkers out there, and remember:

PEACE BEGINS AT HOME
Posted: 2005-12-25, 7:53 pm

COOTERSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Luther, Butthead, osb ..." Merry Christmas" back at you ....... Less than two months to go, until I return to my favorite place on Earth. I'll have eight days to be a "young" again. I'm making my list and checking it twice, of all the lovely gifts I plan to bestow upon myself. Giving is great don't get me wrong, receiving is pretty cool to.......Any way.......May Peace Find You Wherever You Might Be..........Toking in Tacoma.............................Cooter

[ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: