Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 25 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Bareback Sex
Posted: 2005-12-29, 12:24 am

Frans Hals
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I don't know about the RLD. but I certainly know that you can get bareback sex in the Dominican Republic, where I often go, and think there are certain things that would be common to both locations.

I agree, broadly, that heterosexual vaginal sex and various forms of oral sex do not seem to the be the primary forms of transmission. However few girls will have unprotected sex with a stranger on first aquaintance, because there is still a risk, however unquantified. There is also a considerable chance of pregancy, and other transmissible diseases.

However, in the DR, and presumably in other places, you can buy instant HIV tesing kits, and it seems to me that it is a good idea for both partners who are contemplating a sexual relationship without condoms to undergo testing first, either instant or in a lab.

This, I know is not totally infallible, but it is definitely better than nothing. The next thing you need is an agreement that no one else is having unprotected sex with her at the same time. To reach this stage, you clearly need a certain amount of communication and trust. In fact it is just the same as if the girl was anyone with whom you were having a sexual relationship in the course of noncommercial sexual relations.

Different people have different ideas about the level of risk that they are prepared to accept. Someone who is single and who believes that they only have a couple of years to live because of another medical condition might be much more careless about HIV than someone who is married with young children.

I am afraid I have not always practiced the level of precaution that I preach, but I certainly don't encourage anyone else to take chances. On the other hand, things like smoking cigarettes and drinking excessive amounts of alcohol can also lead to lingering, painful deaths. I don't do either.

So there you have it. Testing for both partners first, and an agreement that neither will have unprotected sex with anyone else.
Posted: 2005-12-30, 5:47 am

oidar
Acne, Razor Burn, Ringworm, Jock Itch, Warts, Herpes, Syphillis, all look the same. Most men never show symptoms of VD or get tested for them.

"Ik heet OIdar, Ik heb Herpes." "Hoeveel?"

Posted: 2005-12-30, 6:13 pm

Wim Admin
" So there you have it. Testing for both partners first, and an agreement that neither will have unprotected sex with anyone else. "

Hi Frans ,
that is also the feeling I get when I see all those gorgeous naughty American girls be anally bareback fucked by the black cocks (as they call it) - the certificates are glued to the wall in the background ....
what kind of poor soles are we ....

Oidar ,
sh , you have a Herpes ....
what does "Vuile rukhond" mean ?

W.
Posted: 2005-12-31, 9:01 am

oidar
Never been tested.

im een vuile rukhond= im a dirty jerkoff

Posted: 2005-12-31, 2:06 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
There is plenty of evidence in Africa and in San Francisco that bareback blowjob does not spread HIV. It does spread Gono and NSU very easilly though.

Therefore you will not die if you stick the whole lot into your mouth. Do a search on the "World" forum and there are lots of links from the World Health Organisation and other reputable bodies that back this up.

Insertion into Anus and Vagina, well even that is hard to spread HIV, you have to do it a lot, blood, stretched membranes and even things like wether or not the guy is circumcised affects the HIV transmission success rate.

All rather interesting actually. Carry on sucking Greta!

And Kyle? I used to be like you. Only sex with girls on the pill who I trusted. Never got enough sex. I thought, if she can swallow my cum then I can swallow my pride. Arrogant pride was it, really., I had to admit, I just didn't WANT to Therefore a quick re-training session and I was fine. You can do it if you want.
 [ 25 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: