Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Wishing a green XXX-mas for all
Posted: 2005-12-25, 11:11 pm

fallen_buddha
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
A very heartfelt merry XXX-mas to all. I shall smoke a bowl of the pot named for me by a fiend and grower, dutchemens pure x sensi's mr nice, in honor of all my friends on this board, and you know who you are. i'll bet this strain could win the cup!

peace -fb

Posted: 2005-12-26, 6:48 am

GrijpstraSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Always good to hear from you, hope things are all well around you.
Re: Wishing a green XXX-mas for all
Posted: 2005-12-27, 12:48 pm

Luther Head
F.B. --
They named that shit after you? Damn, what an honor! Was it for a specific act, or just an overall lifetime achievement award?

BTW, I got in to some shrooms last night and as I was sitting here at Luther Central listening to some Elvis Christmas songs, it began to snow. I proceeded to smoke, in not any particular order: Love Potion #1, Mekong Haze, Ming hash, etc., etc.
Just before midnight, I got on my trusty steed, Dutch Bike, and rode down to Westerkerk just in time for the chimes and the tolling of the bell. I stood near the Anne Frank statue and looked straight up into the falling snow, lighted by floodlights, as one of the trees, heavy with snow, leaned on the side of the church, and I swear I felt the presence of God. That, or it was the mushrooms.

Merry Christmas!
Posted: 2005-12-27, 3:04 pm

withnail Power Kat
well FB a very merry christmas to you my friend from here in england where the snow has just started to fall. i was reviewing my photos yesterday from this year and came upon a couple of really good ones of yourself - taken at homegrown fantasy i believe. i must get around to mailing you a copy of each.

see you in the new year!

withnail
Posted: 2005-12-27, 9:13 pm

uberchef
Cheers right back at you Mr. B, wishing you and all the Ignatzmice a top-notch holiday--let there be FEBO fantasies and sweet dreams of stroopwaffels and sugar plums for all!

~uberchef
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: