Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 33 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: 3 girls in Dam for the Weekend
Posted: 2006-01-05, 4:54 am

Wan King
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. 
How fussy are you women, sounds like you will definetly shag some blokes that weekend??

Im there this weekend, my usual luck to miss it all.
Posted: 2006-01-05, 8:43 am

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"We are Kate, Lauren and Tara, all in our mid 20's and single at the moment. We are not mega stunners and we are not mingers either. We would like to meet up with cute guys between 23 and 40. Lauren has a thing for baldish guys like Bruce Willis and Jason Stratham. We also intend to pay our own way and we will let you know quickly if we are interested in you sexually or just in a friendly way. "

I am sure that I am just dumber than a stump or just not down with the current UK patois, but what the blazes is a "minger"?

Boogie down, ladies,

Dedalus (who unfortunately for myself and Lauren, ain't going cue-ball just yet)
Onomatopoiea...Mingers
Posted: 2006-01-05, 10:52 am

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Yes D. You are being DUMB. A minger would be nasty Nadine from Palace.

Surely the word is an Onomatopoeia ? Have I got that right? A word which sounds like, or suggests it's meaning from its own sound.

Think of mange, humming, mouldy stinky.
Re: Onomatopoiea...Mingers
Posted: 2006-01-05, 4:00 pm

Kate,Lauren and Tara
Mike De Haviland,

We have been looking thru your previous posts and are shocked at the amount of prostitutes you have had sex with!!! Have you any STIs?? Sure you dont have AIDS or anything?? We suspect that you dont actually have regular sex with regular girls. Strange man.

As for Me Freakpa that sent us his website. Well you seem alittle cocky and confident, but cocky and confident are good really cos you are the guys that get what you want. We all feel that in a toss up between two equally good looking guys where one is "shy and sensitive geek type" and the other is a "cocky and confident stud", the cocky stud will win, well in a one night stand situation anyway. Yes Freakpa we are interested in meeting you.

Earthly1here, We dont know enough about you yet, but you said you are totally stressed out.

Kichigai, you sound too sophisticated but please do come along to meet us.

Hggcraig. Why cant all girls be like us?? We thought Newcastle was full of slappers!!!

Wanking, Yes we do have standards and we are only interested in guys that we have some chemistry with.

Dedalus, Minger means someone ugly.

Anyway still only a few guys interested in meeting us, but keep it coming.

Later

Kate, Lauren and Tara.
Posted: 2006-01-05, 4:43 pm

davide
Ciao belle,

I would honestly love to meet you in Amsterdam , too bad my forthcoming trip to Holland/NRW is already scheduled (jan 13-18)...... I'm baldish (but shaving daily), just about to turn 30, don't enjoy clubbing that much but.............

nevertheless, if you ever decide to visit Rome, I'll be glad to take you around for a citytour.
Yes, it is one of the most expensive-repressive cities in Europe, still it can look beautiful and romantic sometimes........

D.
Posted: 2006-01-05, 4:51 pm

DELETED
DELETED
Posted: 2006-01-05, 6:30 pm

Earthly1hereSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Plans are finalized as I will be arriving on 1/20 and returning home on 1/24. Stressed out I am, as business today is enough to make anyone a bit crazy. I'd like to meet up with a group and hang as I will be traveling alone. I am not bald, nor fat, nor ugly. I am 33, genuine, handsome and can make anyone smile. I have no interest in sports as my biggest passion in life is music. I'm well traveled, well read and very intelligent. I have traveled extensively and like meeting new people from all parts of the globe. Aside from knowing A'dam quite well, I've traveled all over the country from north to south. I'm not looking for anything from anyone except maybe some nice people to puff and party with. I have a room @ the top of the Kras with a Dam view and am looking forward to relaxing, enjoying the sights and indulging in some delicious treats. If we have the chance to meet up, great, as I'm sure we can have a few good laughs together. If not, I wish you ladies, and fellows too, a great safe fun filled trip.

Posted: 2006-01-05, 9:09 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"Mike De Haviland,

We have been looking thru your previous posts and are shocked at the amount of prostitutes you have had sex with!!! Have you any STIs?? Sure you dont have AIDS or anything?? We suspect that you dont actually have regular sex with regular girls. Strange man."

I can vouch for the strangeness of Mike. He is a shocking dude as well. The few times that we have been clubbin' together (im Deutschen FFK Stil) he has amazed me with his high standards of clean living and generosity to the fairer sex. He does draw a line at women who smell like dumpsters.

Tally up those demi-mondaines and mingers my man, and I hope to see you at World or Palace soon.

Cheers,

Dedalus (new-born minger watcher)
Posted: 2006-01-07, 3:45 pm

Kate,Lauren and Tara
HI guys,

can you all give us your suggestions for a good coffee shop to meet up in on the 20th?

cheers

K,L,T
Posted: 2006-01-09, 3:05 am

FlameDragon
I would echo the suggestion of the Kadinski - it is a bar/coffee shop, there are two opposite each other in a small alley at the bottom of the Damrak. I always like to shoot in there for a beer and a quick smoke when I arrive. Very chilled out place.

As for bars and clubs, the RLD is ok but very touristy. I would suggest you go to Leidesplein or Rembrantsplein, and just take your pick of the bars and clubs.

Have a great time.
Posted: 2006-01-13, 10:07 pm

freakpa
Bizzump for the British
Posted: 2006-01-30, 5:58 pm

blunt
Did anyone actually meet up with these girls?

Posted: 2006-01-31, 10:16 pm

JBIG
yeah did anyone meet them? this has always been a thing I kinda want to happen to me... it would be great to read someone's tale
 [ 33 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: