Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Showboat
Posted: 2006-01-04, 4:50 pm

vespino
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Any suggestions for the sunday afternoon at showboat! i'll be there with a friend of mine (2 guys)! or Paradise and Candy Club are better choises on other days?
We are looking for gang bang or other couple's swing.
Thank's
M
Re: Showboat
Posted: 2006-01-04, 6:37 pm

greta
Showboat is great on a Sunday. 2pm-1am. Gets going by 4pm-5pm. Slows down by 10pm-11pm

costs about 35Euro by taxi from center of Amst. or take train to nearby station (details on showboat website) and taxi for 10 euro. Saves a bit of money

then about 40 euro entrance for single guys (check website)

paradise can be ok on thurs nights (gangbang night) but it can vary. no telling how many couples will show up - and thus how many women to play with. there are always a few "pro" women supplied by the club. mixed reports from guys about the attractiveness of those girls

candy club - we've only been there once. we found it a bit seedy but not in a good way, others on this board may have a different view of it

i think you will have fun at showboat. its our new favorite place
Re: Showboat
Posted: 2006-01-04, 8:25 pm

TIM
I've never been to the Showboat, as yet, but it is easy to walk from the city centre to Paradise Club via the railway station & free ferry.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: