Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Highlife Hempfair photos
Posted: 2006-01-22, 6:45 pm

axxxtw Founder
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
The 9th edition of the Highlife Hempfair (Jan 20,21,22) has come to a close---this was the first time that this event had been held in Amsterdam. It was very nicely organized, lots to see, do, smoke, drink, and stare at. Next year do drop by our Ignatzmice Pavillion, staffed by our own scantily-clad models.

inline image
dont try this at home.

Large view

inline image
Greta makes an appearance, covered in sticky... body paint.

inline image
Hup Oranje Hup!

inline image
simply too many obvious jokes (see 'cheeky' etc). lets just say sometimes its damned handy to have your camera with you.

Perve view

inline image
...and the space capsule arrived without anybody actually noticing...

inline image
Bulldog was there of course, dispensing their crap energy-drink ( slogan idea: 'IT TASTES LIKE PEPPER FLAVOURED MEDICINE!' )---which we would've happily drank if the same waitresses that had worked the Bulldog 30th anniversary had been serving it.

inline image
the above mentioned waitresses/sandwich ingredients, whom we took hundreds of similar photos of, being off our heads with free drink. bedankt Bulldog!

inline image
they were selling these vapourisers for 398 euros which (as was pointed out to us) seems a lot for what seems to be, essentially, a hair dryer. still, they have a very pretty new yellow model which would compliment that italian espresso maker perfectly in any funky kitchen.

inline image
sandwich

inline image
even crap looks good in a really nice display case

inline image
'pardon meneer, but i may just have got these boots from the same bangkok street stall where you purchased that lovely fake burberry t-shirt.'

inline image
colourful high tech grinding paraphernalia, not jewels

inline image
the very nice chill lounge: comfy sofas, dj's, loud throbbing, projected images...

inline image
...and very little in the way of people or dancing. perhaps 14.00 on a Saturday is a bit early? ;-)

Last edited by axxxtw on 2006-02-03, 2:35 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Re: Highlife Hemp Fair photos
Posted: 2006-01-22, 10:56 pm

digger
Wonderful photography

Bravo!

Digger.
Posted: 2006-01-23, 3:45 am

hot heelz
lol great pix
Posted: 2006-01-23, 5:38 am

fatboy1Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Delightful, more please, if possible.
Thanks
Posted: 2006-01-24, 12:32 am

uberchef
Exxxcellent snaps boss, you're giving Thomas Schlijper a run for his money!

Really nice, dank u wel for the share :-)

~uber.
More Pictures from Highlife Hempfair
Posted: 2006-01-26, 2:01 am

chrisfranks
http://www.monsterbud.net/mbevents001/hf2006/index.html
Re: More Pictures from Highlife Hempfair
Posted: 2006-02-01, 12:44 am

Earthly1hereSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I attended the fair as well. It was mostly products for growing and some pipes etc.. There were also hemp drinks and some other goodies. The best part for me was being able to puff in the RAI center with quite a few other folks while listening to good music and watching a cool light show. There were many interesting people attending and even quite a few children which I thought was kind of strange. I don't know if I would bring my kids to such a smoke filled, smoke oriented place. Some of the people were friendly and nice while others were rude and hostel, but as Jane's Addiction says, "Nothings Shocking". It was a good time and I would probably go back if for nothing other than the big party and to see if any new interesting products come out. The eye candy was nice as well and it was cool to see glass blowing live as was the folks dressed in costume. If you've never been, its worth a visit next time around.

[ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: