Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 33 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
3 girls in Dam for the Weekend
Posted: 2006-01-01, 10:53 pm

Kate,Lauren and Tara
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. 
Hi,

We are 3 girls from London and we arrive in Amsterdam on Fri 20th for the weekend. We are coming to party, and would like to meet up with some cute guys for clubbing, drinks, smoke, and maybe more. We would like to meet guys who know the club scene well, and the best coffee shops.

We are Kate, Lauren and Tara, all in our mid 20's and single at the moment. We are not mega stunners and we are not mingers either. We would like to meet up with cute guys between 23 and 40. Lauren has a thing for baldish guys like Bruce Willis and Jason Stratham. We also intend to pay our own way and we will let you know quickly if we are interested in you sexually or just in a friendly way.

We decided to post because on other weekends away recently we were pestered by alot of Jerks, some of which would not leave us alone. We would like to establish some contacts before we arrive.

We also are toying with idea of visiting a swingers club. We are not interested on partaking in sex infront of loads of people but would like to see what goes on. We will only go if we can find three suitable knights to shaparone us! Again this is something we have no expereince with and need to think about it further. We heard that guys walk up and wank in your face, is this correct??

Anway please leave a post if you want to meet up,

bye

Kate, Lauren and Tara
Excuse me while I pick my tongue up off the floor
Posted: 2006-01-02, 1:27 am

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Thaaaats more like the kind of post I want to see.

I should imagine ladies, that you will find lots of replies This is my photo at the end...

Seriously though, run any queries past known trustworthy local guides. I suggest Withnail (also from London - now resident in the Dam) and Wim. You can contact them through the private message function, and they will help filter out the undesirable lunatics like oldar.

Your standards may be a bit high in the looks department (and I am two years too old for you) but my picture is here below. Oh, ok, I have put on five pounds or so since it was taken.

There are also some couples on here into the swingers scene.

inline image
Re: Excuse me while I pick my tongue up off the floor
Posted: 2006-01-02, 9:33 pm

Kate,Lauren and Tara
Ha ha Mike, a guy with a sense of humour !!! Thats nice. And you look like Jasons twin. We'll have to meet up with you, will you be in Amsterdam that weekend??

Tell us more about yourself Mike, like where are you from in "bloody federal states of Europe" ??
Re: 3 girls in Dam for the Weekend
Posted: 2006-01-03, 2:48 pm

DELETED
DELETED
Posted: 2006-01-03, 10:16 pm

hggcraig
i wish i was there now, but ill be stuck in cold england doing exams :(
Posted: 2006-01-03, 10:28 pm

elsrj
As a brit who spends 50% of his time in AMS. I recommend Showboat in Lagedijk (Street) Zaandijk (area of AMS). It's very relaxed you wont get hassled and lovely people. Try the website showboat.nl. I go there every week. Great fun. Taxi from AMS or Zaandam station and 10 euro taxi ride
Posted: 2006-01-03, 11:05 pm

Earthly1hereSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I will be visiting the same weekend, arriving on the 20th and staying until Monday or Tuesday. I will be traveling alone for the first time as I need to get away from work and everything else in my life that is driving me crazy currently. Don't know much about the club scene but know the coffee shops well. I'm game for just about anything.

Posted: 2006-01-03, 11:59 pm

Kate,Lauren and Tara
Thanks for your replys so far guys..

Smokley asked what kind of club music are we into?? We pick our clubs more by the guys than the music.

We reckon we will nominate a place to meet on the Fri when we arrive and then take it from there.

So can u all suggest a really cool coffee shop that we can all meet up in on the 20th?? Should be in or near the RLD. We are staying in the RLD.

Here is what our ideal weekend would be like :

Our flight arrives at 4 ish on the Fri, and we would like to be checked into our hotel and be in a restaurant for some food by 6-7 ish. Then we would like to meet some people from here in the selected Coffeeshop by 8-9ish. Hopefully by 12-1 am we will have hooked some nice guys and all go to club at 1-2 ish for a bop, and then back to the hotel for some "romance" in the morn.

Sat : Some shopping in the afternoon and then Repeat Fri

Sunday : Repeat Sat !!!

And we might fit the swingers thing into all that (maybe)

Mon : Back to Blightly :)
Posted: 2006-01-04, 12:46 am

kichigai
I detect a wind up in the ' Best of British' tradition.
Posted: 2006-01-04, 1:00 am

Luther Head
Okay, I'll play the ignorant American here (it's easy for me: I do it all day long, 24-7). What the heck is a "wind up" and are their variations on "the Best British Tradition", say a French wind up or a German wind up? Would it be possible to have a wind up in the Best American tradition, that is if I were properly trained and certified?

A wondering Yank.
Posted: 2006-01-04, 1:14 am

Kate,Lauren and Tara
Isnt it amazing. If 3 guys want to come over to the Dam for sex, booze and smoke its all great and cool.

As soon as 3 girls want to do it, its a "wind up".

So Kichigai why do you think its a wind up???
Posted: 2006-01-04, 1:43 am

hemikiwi
A "wind up" means a joke, ie not true................

But th eladies have a point, why is it a wind up just because they are women? Maybe the guys have forgotten what it is like to have fun that is without payment:):)
Posted: 2006-01-04, 2:50 am

greta
I remember when I first posted some of my Amsterdam adventures on this board in 2003 and several guys wrote in to say that the posts were obviously not written by a girl but were just a guy fantasizing! (This was surprising news to me and kyle!)

Eventually i guess those doubters accepted that there are some girls who just enjoy sex as much as they do!

[I'm guessing that the hold-out doubters finally accepted that I was a girl when some long-standing male board members (who they knew and trusted) were sweet enough to write in describing how they enjoyed shooting cum on my breasts and watching me enjoy a very hot cum shower from 8 guys at Showboat!!!]

But prior to that there were still occasional doubts aired about my gender these past 3 years. And/or veracity. Which kinda disappointed me - but I guess it's just the way of the world...

I have no idea if this new thread from 3 girls is legit. I certainly hope it is because I can't think of anything cooler than some girls being able to enjoy themselves in Amsterdam. And if the members of this board can help other girls - just as they have me - then that would be way cool.

So perhaps it would be fair to give these posters the benefit of the doubt. Until we know anything to the contrary. (If these gals aren't girls I'LL be real disappointed!)

greta
Posted: 2006-01-04, 3:44 am

TitusWong
Kate,Lauren and Tara wrote:

So can u all suggest a really cool coffee shop that we can all meet up in on the 20th??...Our flight arrives at 4 ish on the Fri, and we would like to be checked into our hotel and be in a restaurant for some food by 6-7 ish. Then we would like to meet some people from here in the selected Coffeeshop by 8-9ish...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rather than volunteer the usual suspects (e.g. Greenhouse Centrum, deKuil, Grey Area), all of which will be packed to the gills on a Fri. nite, maybe you should opt for coffeeshops (a) where it is not too crowded and (b) where it's possible to have a conversation.

Keeping it close by the RLD, I'd recommend Homegrown Fantasy or one of the Kadinskys. Neither are known for their smoke, but they're pretty low-key, comfy, and conducive to quiet conversations.

Pity I'll just miss you.

Have fun in A'dam,
titus
Posted: 2006-01-04, 4:32 pm

kichigai
Oh dear oh dear, it seems that my cynical side has ruffled one or two feathers,

To Luther, in England it seems to be a national pastime to wind each other up 24/7, I don't know why, it just is, in work, at play, all the time. Taking the mickey ( winding someone up) is something the Brits have truly mastered.

To the girls, I thought it was a wind up because it read just as if a bloke had written it and I've only ever heard blokes refer to 'Blighty' and I just had this image of a couple of lads pissing themselves with laughter typing out the thread.

To hemikiwi, thankfully I do know what it's like to have some free fun but for one night of fun you get bombarded with " you're the greatest lover I've ever known " texts, they get a bit tiresome after a while :-))

If you girls are genuine then good on you, you're coming to the right place for a bit of fun. I'm in Amsterdam on the 20th and I will eat large amounts of humble pie if you're there!

I fit the bald requirement but that's it, now if you said you were looking for an intellectual, sophisticated lover of art, history and the opera then 'bring it on' ladies, ding dang do!

PS. You've got to admit that would be a fantastic wind up, three horny ladies up for it in Amsterdam, arrange a meet in a coffee shop. The three 'ladies' take a comfy back seat and watch all the expectant mongerers come come filing in one after the other!
Posted: 2006-01-04, 7:30 pm

Rainer
Ladies, if I were only going to be in Amsterdam that weekend...

Posted: 2006-01-04, 9:01 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I regret I will not be there Ladies. I am in Bombay on that date, or Dubai. not sure which. I am from a well known Seaside town north of Watford. You may have heard of it.

However, I hope you have a good time. You usually meet decent guys in Amsterdam, although I appreciate there are some tossers around, but take it from me, you will have the best time from the older ones!!

I cracked my sides lauging about the "I have heard that guys come up and wank in your face" comment. Written like its what you want to happen...

If you go to those clubs, you may find it a little shocking. The first time I saw sex in public, despite my experience I went bright red. Don't go if you are "gigglly" girls. Start innocently with a mixed sauna or something and work your way up. Having said that, the nicest people you will ever meet are in those places.

Regards,

Mike
Posted: 2006-01-04, 11:26 pm

hggcraig
why cant all girls be like you three :P you should come here to Newcastle sometime lol
Posted: 2006-01-05, 12:42 am

ignatbandit
Sadly girls, I cannot be in my paradise that weekend. Would love to have joined you. Holland is home to many great trance DJs so if you are into that sort of thing you will be well placed.

If you ever fancy a change back home, hanging out with a fellow Amsterdam traveller, get in touch as I am also, like many on here, living in London.

Have a great time and be naughty!
Posted: 2006-01-05, 3:09 am

freakpa
Hello Ladies!

I'm going to be there that weekend - I'll be leaving at the end of the weekend for a business trip but Fri and Sat I'll be there.

I know a couple clubs near my apartment in Leidseplein, which is pretty much where all the good ones are. I live amongst DJ's and have many as friends. I know most of the good coffeeshops as well. And I have the ultimate apartment of sin for after they close.

Email me and send over some pics! I'll PM you with some of me that will make you laugh and get tingly.
 [ 33 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: