Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Where are my favourite girls?
Posted: 2006-01-29, 6:15 pm

ziozeb37
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
For my 3rd time in 3 months i go back to Amsterdam rld last week...and i couldn't find there Lisa2, that i don't see for 1 almost 1 year, i know no more where she is...., and i can't find Nadia the Hungarian lady in Oudekennisteeg..., is she perhaps come back to Alkmaar?
If do anybody know where is tell me please!
Thank you!
ziozeb37
Re: Where are my favourite girls?
Posted: 2006-02-07, 7:47 pm

alexxione
I know Nadia very well, i like her a lot, a lot, for me she is the best one in rld, but sorry i don't know where she is. I went to Amsterdam from 6th to 8 th Jannuary and i didn't find her, strange, because when i saw her in October she said me that she went to Hungary for holidays for Christmas and the beginning of the new year, but she come back to rld the 4th or 5th of Jannuary. So when i went to Amsterdam for my 3rd trip to meet her i didn't find her...Sorry i can't help you! I'd like to know where she is..If somebody knows this one, or is in Amsterdan now can say if she is there or no, Bay, ...and my apologise for my inperfect english at all...
Alex!
Posted: 2006-02-08, 11:17 am

rheingau Power Kat
There is a Nadia daytimes (until around 1800) in the first room on the left when walking towards OZA (i.e. on the opposite side of street to the Prinzenlicht bar). Looks young, dark wavy above the shoulder hair, darkish complexion, nice slim figure with probably a B cup , maybe 1.65 - 1.70m tall, with a nice smile. Tempting indeed!
Posted: 2006-02-08, 11:45 am

withnail Power Kat
nadia is there regularly. like anybody these girls sometimes take time off, however nadia has to be one of the most regular faces around the wallen. im afraid one session of her mechanical 'sex-by-numbers' was enough for me.

doog!

withnail
Posted: 2006-02-08, 1:34 pm

smuler Power Kat
When I posted about my trip on 1/27-30, Wim told me that Lisa 2 was gone..I was looking eagerly for her also
Posted: 2006-02-08, 11:21 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Withnail-
I think ziozeb is speaking of Nadine/Nadia, the buxom brunette from Hungary ex Alkmaar (my first ever Alkmaar girl). The former is a sweetheart but a bit sensitive to the amount of time you book, ie 15 minutes may not result in an optimal session and don't ever go for 15 minutes after you've done 30 with her.

The latter, I think you mean Naughty Nadia of Portugal, an old timer now who always works in the last kamer before Tromp on St Annendwaarstraat. Gorgeous face, stretch mark boobs (maybe that's why she keeps her top on). The Naughty one sucks, or rather, she doesn't, it's mainly a hand job and penis deflating talk delivered to a techno rave beat. However, it is rumored that if you go for an hour with her service is excellent. Yeah right.

Doog
Pepto
Posted: 2006-02-09, 8:08 pm

ziozeb37
Yes! I am speaking of Nadia/Nadine ex Alkmaar .......the Hungaryn Lady on Oudekeennis
So I hope she is back..
Thank you at all!
Ziozeb37
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: