Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
superbowl live - SBS6 at midnight Sunday
Posted: 2006-02-01, 2:17 pm

sun-n-fun Moderator
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
This message is primarily for Steelers fans. But as this is a public forum, I guess Seahawk folks will see it too.

Anyway, whoever or whatever you cheer for... enjoy. And a 'thanks' to SBS6.

sun-n-fun
Re: superbowl live - SBS6 at midnight Sunday
Posted: 2006-02-01, 4:36 pm

somefatguy
You are living proof that Steelers fans are truly everywhere. I will not be in 'dam until Wednesday Morning. However I would be interested in meeting up with any Steelers fans Both Locals and visitors like me. I think wednesday evening would be a great time to celebrate our victory in Superbowl XL. In the very unlikely event that we loose on Sunday we could all gather to send our sorrows up in smoke. Anyone interested??? I am thinking at the Greenhouse Effect say 7:00 PM local time.
Posted: 2006-02-01, 4:39 pm

somefatguy
You are living proof that Steelers fans are truly everywhere. I will not be in 'dam until Wednesday Morning. However I would be interested in meeting up with any Steelers fans Both Locals and visitors like me. I think wednesday evening would be a great time to celebrate our victory in Superbowl XL. In the very unlikely event that we loose on Sunday we could all gather to send our sorrows up in smoke. Anyone interested??? I am thinking at the Greenhouse Effect say 7:00 PM local time.
Posted: 2006-02-01, 6:00 pm

Bobb
Well being an Eagles fan and a true Yankee the Steelers are by far my next choice of great teams. I will be there to celebrate the victory with you! GO STEELERS!!!
Posted: 2006-02-01, 7:27 pm

COOTERSupporting Member
Supporting Member
It's not going to be a very happy party, for you guys. But, enjoy smoking your sorrows away, anyway. Maybe next year..................Cooter

Posted: 2006-02-01, 9:53 pm

Bobb
OK Cooter...

How about a long distance East/West coast friendly bet?

You in FatMan?
Posted: 2006-02-01, 10:13 pm

freakpa
Check this out - a bunch of Americans talking shit on a Dutch message board about meeting in Amsterdam. What a world.
Posted: 2006-02-01, 10:17 pm

Bobb
Yeah.. a bunch of Americans that love football and weed...

go figure huh..
Posted: 2006-02-01, 10:19 pm

somefatguy
I am in for that bet. I wasn't going to say anymore because I don't want the admin to pull the post for being off topic. But name the bet I have yet to loose when I bet on the Steelers. The Seahawks have NEVER won a Superbowl. Monday morning we will alll still be able to say, "The Seahawks have NEVER won a Superbowl." I am suprized the team still fans, don't you get tired of routing for loosers year in and year out.....
Posted: 2006-02-01, 10:28 pm

somefatguy
Freakpa, I agree this is not the forum for this topic I didn't start the shit slinging. I am Mearly defending things I believe to be great.... Amsterdam, and The Pittsburgh Steelers and there fans, wherever they may be.
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: