Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
review Romantisch Prive and two others
Posted: 2006-02-01, 11:06 pm

donk11
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi, new expatriate here

I tried two prives- one reviewed by Wan King on Bos en lommerweg, and now Romantisch on Middenweg. I haven't seen any review on Romatisch so I will post.

The Romantisch cost was 55 for the room, and 55 for the lady for one hour with a nice room with bed, couch and whirlpool bath.

There were 3 ladies she showed me. One was more like a MILF, in an outfit like a nighty, one was a big girl something like you would have to have a fetish to appreciate, and another blonde lady. I went for Karlina. She was probably mid-late 30's. She had natural B-C size. Her body was not tight like a 20 year old, but she was in good shape for her age with a curvy figure, sexy.

She had a really nice touch- She could touch you and linger in the right way that was really a turn-on for me. There is a technique that the more experienced ladies have that some younger ones do not. I made the error of not negotiating though. She brought a condom and massage oil into the room so I thought that things would go naturally, but oddly neither was used. She started with a massage and she got things going and started to give me a hand-job quite early. So I thought maybe she would go for two times. After the hand job we slipped into the hot tub- that was very nice as well. As we were doing some nice contact in the tub I was aroused for the second round, but she started looking at the time and said that there were 10 minutes left time to get dressed. I had some money for a tip, but at that point I guess I blew it (or didn't blow it) because she probably thought no tip- so get me out, and I was thinking that sex had to be included in the price and I would tip her based on how good it was. I didn't have enough to pay her more and more room fee time so I will go back again.

I still haven't gotten the hang of negotiating up front- because it seems unnatural to ask for 3 minutes doggie style, 4 minutes her on top, 12 minutes foreplay etc. etc. I guess I have to get used to it. So anyway whe did a really good job and I feel very relaxed, but I definitely have to learn to negotiate better.

I tried Milau based on the glowing review posted. The place seemed nice, and the matron nice, and I saw a really stunning girl- but the matron brought me two others. One was older late 30's closer to 40, and one looked kind of thin and tired, like one of the ladies that hang out on the streets in the wallen but not so far gone. She did not offer the young attractive woman- although she asked if I had an appointment with a particular girl. I guess next time I will phone and ask in advance. Based on what was offered I walked out.

I tried the other place mentioned by Wan King- the one with the young asian dude as the mamasan. It was very cheap- he only charged 20 euro. Two ladies. They were not slim, but not overweight, as reviewed before. There was a blonde one that was polish. She was nice enough- but there was a bit of a communication barrier. Partially because of the language. She seemed distracted- she said she didn't want to be working too long, didn't want her friends finding out what she was doing, she talked about some strange crap- that was a bit of a turnoff. But everything else went okay and it was very cheap and some comfort after being denied at Milau. I think only 50 total for 1/2 hour.
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: