Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Top 5 girls
Posted: 2006-02-02, 1:51 am

andyh
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Evening all

I guess this is a regular question, but who would you rateas the top five girls in Amsterdam.

I don't wish to start any flaming wars. But having been there 5 times with 10 lasses and had good experiences and bad experiences I was curious what the general opinion was.

Current favourite
Anna from Poland (In La Vie En Rose kamer 8)

Desperate to try
Carla in the second to last booth "down the sticky steps" I once had a chat with her, unfortunately when I was drunk and agreed to go back the following day, of course she wasn't working that day so I have missed out on her, but she has a certain something.

cheers

andy
Re: Top 5 girls
Posted: 2006-02-02, 2:35 am

smuler Power Kat
What are you looking for ? Beauty with limited customer service or a great experience with a less than playboy looking girl..At least you are right with one thing- Anna is the best of both worlds.
Posted: 2006-02-02, 4:58 am

hutchings
I'm not going to claim to have a better personal top 5 than the next guy, but here's a tip: I usually open up the "sortable table" in the device and sort by number of reports. it's a good way to get the lay of the land, just be wary of old reports as certain ladies may no longer be working (Spansh Sandra being a good example, IIRC).

H
Posted: 2006-02-02, 2:54 pm

Earthly1hereSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I've always enjoyed Gina who I think is currently mia. Also, back in 1999, when Eminem first came out with the song where Dido sang in the beginning, one of my fondest memories of Mokum, laying there, getting 1 of the BEST cbj I ever had. I went back to this girl every night. A few times I stayed in there with her for 2 hours. We would go from cg to cbj and back and forth. That song was playing all over the place at the time. I remember laying there, beautiful Dutch girl giving me some of the best service I ever had thinking that life doesn't get much better than this. She was a small blond, very pretty, b cups, on the main strip in one of the lower windows. If she was still there I think I would stay in there with her all night just for the cbj, yes, it was that good.

Posted: 2006-02-03, 1:28 am

bobvanz
Anna, Daniella (Mexican), Helena, Christina1, Melissa (Albanian). All in the Wallen. Hopefully the spelling is right. There are a lot of great choices. It has been almost a year since I visited and some of the girls may have moved on.
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: