Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
friend bailing out on trip at last minute...
Posted: 2006-02-02, 6:09 pm

tryinitout
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
He still might go, but his wife just went to the E.R. to get some recurring chest pain checked out(she's 25). Bummer, seeing that I paid for his ticket and hotel room for his birthday and now he's got a slim chance of going. Ah well, guess I'm just venting and I hope she turns out to be fine.

Anyone else staying in the Singel area willing to shroom and smoke? I'm going to check out the Grey Area that 420 mentioned for some smoke and a few others, but it seems that a lot of the shops' inventory changes pretty quickly from one week to the next. So where is the great stuff to be found and at what price? Price...well, forget price, I just want to float off the ground!
Re: friend bailing out on trip at last minute...
Posted: 2006-02-02, 6:56 pm

Earthly1hereSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Sorry to hear about this. I hope she is ok. I had the same situation a few years back and ended up going alone. Still had a blast! Hope everything works out for all of you. Take it 1 minute @ a time as things can change so rapidly.

Posted: 2006-02-02, 11:20 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
>Anyone else staying in the Singel area willing to shroom and smoke?

When? I'll be there Feb 15, bright and early in the morning, leaving afternoon the next day.

But I do have a few hours planned with one of the fine ladies from Women of the World. And I have a few rounds of the various windows to do. Would love to spend a little time with one of the others from the board, though.

I'll be back March 1, bright and early in the morning, leaving afternoon the next day.

the dogs
Posted: 2006-02-08, 3:03 am

tryinitout
Well, my friend ended up making the trip after all at the last minute and once again I remembered why 4 days is not enough to enjoy the city my 4th time around. Was able to get Business Class both ways on Delta via standby and that certainly made the trip a bit easier. Once we touched down at 8:15am, we booked it on into town and was smoking a pre-rolled Amnesia Haze for 6 euro at shop of the same name before 11. Couldn't check in until 3pm at the Golden Tulip so we killed time toking until then. My friend took a bit too much too fast on the inhalation and broke into a sweat and zoned out. He told me he'd be ok, but that didn't stop the management from coming over to make sure he was fine. I guess it looks bad for the shop if their customers are falling on the floor! So we stagger out of there and get something to eat and retire to the lounge in the hotel. I do a quick walk through the RLD and see nothing that grabs me.

Next order of business after checking in was acquiring some Hawaiian shrooms. Bad news. Almost everyone was sold out blaming the wholesaler. I didn't let that deter me. I eventually found some in a smart shop down the street from hotel. We took the shrooms around 5pm and I was still fucked up from the joint earlier. By 7pm I could see Celtic symbols in my friends shaved head swirling around and the walls blended with the tv pulling us into the room where the host of the show was talking. At one point I could 'see' my thoughts and reach out and touch them. Many other enlightenments came to pass. I wish I would have written most of it down. There was a bar around the corner whose name escapes me, I think it was...don't laugh..."Amsterdam Bar", but I could be way off. It was before you get to the Grasshopper over in the Singel area I believe. Anyhow, it had all kinds of visual shit going on. Strobe lights, disco balls, patterns rotating and changing on the walls, and fantastic tunes. My mind would have melted if I would have went in there the first night I tripped.

I didn't come down until almost 2am, but peaked hard for 4 hours or so. Earlier in the day I picked up some Grey Mist Crystal from the Grey Area and some Hawaiian Snow from Greenhouse Centrum on 420's recommendation. I owe you one 420. Good stuff. So we smoked that until we faded into oblivion and woke up the next day at 1:30pm.

I was anxious to trip again, but knew I wouldn't trip as hard as the night before with the same dosage. Screw it, I took them anyway and suprisingly had a real nice trip. If the first night was a 10, I'd give the second night a solid 7.5, which was more than what I was expecting. Not as many visuals, not as much laughter, but still a great time and smoking bud and drinking Heineken all the while. As the night came on we visited that bar I mentioned earlier. It almost made my head spin, but I enjoyed it. There was some kind of birthday or engagement party going on and we were along for the ride. What seemed like 200 people in the room was really only about 20-25, but that was the most difficult room I've ever left because of all the visual effects surrounding me.

We left there and went cruising through the RLD. Ahhh, women are just more enticing when I'm tripping. I never partake because I know I wouldn't finish in the allotted time and I'm sure the girl wouldn't be estatic with a looped out customer. I did however find two girls that really struck my SE Asian weakness. It was in the Singel area and I can not remember the street, but they were several windows apart on the canal. One seemed to be a petite Thai girl with pigtails in the upper right corner of four windows at the corner of one building. The other seemed Korean, but maybe from the Phillipines, dressed in all white with stockings and garter. Damn, she did it for me. I'll check the device for some info, but if anyone else knows who I'm talking about(sorry about the bad description), then let me know if your experience was worth it. Crashed out around 2am and caught the flight home 10am the next day knowing the trip was too damn short. I did bring some spores back with me to try to grow my own, but only time will tell if that works out. I definetly need a week next time, with a day trip here and there to Germany.
Posted: 2006-02-08, 1:25 pm

withnail Power Kat
nice reportage - thanks for taking the trouble.

regards from sunny amsterdam!

withnail
Posted: 2006-02-09, 3:09 am

420 Power Kat
Great to hear that your friend made it. Tripping solo in the Wallen can be a real "life experience".
Did you get a good tast of the H. Snow? One of the most unique tasting and smelling smoke I have had in years. Unfortunately the Greenhouse was sold out when I visited during the Cannibis Cup. Grey Mist really does not have much of a taste but really fucks with your brain.

4 days in the Wallen, sounds like one of my short ventures.

Lets hook up in Zona Blue again,,, looking forward to a trip to Pura Vidavillle very soon.

Regards,

Posted: 2006-02-09, 4:01 am

tryinitout
Pura Vida...absolutely! I have those flight passes burning a hole in my pocket. I'm headed to SEA again at the end of March for a couple weeks. Korea and Taiwan this time I think. Costa Rica is always a bit closer though!

As for the smoke. Man, I don't think I could have tasted anything correctly that trip I was so fubar'd. Chocolate tasted like vanilla and water tasted like Coke. Good times. I brought back a Mexican spore print to try cut down on those trip expenses.(pun intended) I may make another trip to the Dam during the World cup...dunno yet. Let me know when you feel the itch for C.R.

Still hoping someone chimes in on those Asian girls I mentioned earlier in this post.
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: