Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Saturday afternoon in Amsterdam
Posted: 2006-02-06, 10:17 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I met up with Wim last Saturday at 2:30 PM in the city center of Amsterdam. We head straight to Singel searching for Miss Purrfect. We hanged around near her kamer, hoping that her lucky customer would come out. One grandma stuck her head out of her kamer and told us to loiter elsewhere. Another ugly bitch joined her to chase us further away. Man, what happen to freedom of expression? He He.. Two men talked about the various happy stories of inspections and these two bitches would dare to interrupt us. That’s totally against my ‘religion’.

At 3 PM, the elusive Miss Purrfect came out of her kamer in street clothes and her gym bag. Oh dear. I rarely do this but I must. I walked quickly after her until I was walking next to her, step by step. Then I just turned my head and gave her a smile. She stopped, smiled back with her eyes wide open. She’s not taking a late lunch but she’s done for the day. We set a potential date for the next day.

There were not much to see in the Singel area and we walked towards the Wallen. St Annenstraat was dead but there were plenty of babes along Dolleb., Tromp., and Goldbersteeg. Anna from Poland was standing by her door. Carla on Goldbersteeg was offering cookies to some Brits staring at her…. I can recognize no more than 10 faces. Playboy bunny outfit seems to be very popular. Four or five girls wear that outfit or showed the Playboy icon on their windows. Perhaps they are doing a commercial. What an idea! I was really intrigued in a blonde in her mid-20s in Dolleb. 115 wearing her knee high black boots with high heels. She gave me that soft and inviting (not desperate) smile. I should have visited her when she’s available. As we finished the RLD walk through, she’s gone for the day.

Along Stoofsteeg, Wim introduced me to Dida 2 from Bulgaria. She’s thinner than the Dida formerly at Esperanza in Leeuwarden. She’s a potential candidate for inspection. I would prefer a prettier face though.

Onto the Monnikenstraat, one junkie was yelling distasteful comment to a group of tourists and even split at them. His saliva hit Wim’s jacket on his back. He turned around and gave him a stern look. Later, this junkie was arrested by two policemen by the bridge by OZA and Old Sailor Pub. At the corner of Monnikenstraat and OZA was a blonde with light tan. Wim told me, “you know her.” I asked him again if it was a statement. He gave me another hint about her potato face. Yes, that’s Julia from Poland who used to work in First Passage in Alkmaar. I gave her a negative report in summer 2003. Rip off girl who totally hates her job.

Back to OZA, I was really intrigued by a very thin girl on the same side as Casa Rosso Theatre. She was in her black bikini and black boots. Standing in her elevated kamer, she gave me that “come over here” finger when I walked near her. Wim told me she’s a Dutch girl.

On the opposite side of this thin girl, there were two groups of three windows near Old Sailor Pub. In the second group further away from the pub, a young and petite babe was sitting in the middle with her legs wide open. She has a very small and cute face, A cups with her colorful bikini top covered by a white fishnet top that have long sleeves. Her thighs and legs were covered by the white fishnet stockings. She wore a pair of black shoes with wide and round fronts. Wim told me Amanda was a nice Dutch girl. I agreed and liked her look. He said he would go get a beer while I went to see Amanda.

As soon as I approached, she opened the door and said, “50”. Then she just turned her back and started making one step inside. Naturally, I just followed with no chance of asking any questions, not that Freddy would allow me anyways. Into the room, she faced the mirror on the side of her bed, removed her white fishnet top and her string bikini bottom. The bikini top stayed on (but she took it off for Wim). I was unbuttoning my shirt but I could not help but placed both hands on her baby buns. They passed the bounce and squeeze test with flying colors!

As I get horizontal, Amanda positioned herself between my thighs and proceeded with a soft, slow and sensual BJ. I curled my head up but she told me with a smile, “relax”. OK. After Freddy get warmed up by her wonderful mouth, she just said, “fuck?” before she get horizontal and spread her thighs wide with the legs in the air. Her pink pussy lips opened up, waiting for attention. It was a beautiful picture. She placed some lubricants on the raincoat before Freddy get inside her. It was a warm, fuzzy and slippery feeling. I said, “oh, warm” and she asked, “is that good?” “Oh yeah, it’s very good.” I had to divert my attention a bit and asked her some questions while humping her with a nice rhythm. “Are you 18?” She smiled, “21. Someone even suggest I am 17...” Well, she sure has a baby face. Later, when I asked if we could switch, she pointed at her cell phone with the time display, “you know you have two minutes left.” All right, it’s time to execute the two minutes drill. She later checked if I was getting close. Instead of answering her question with words, I just moaned and let out some meaningless words, quickened my breaths to make her believe…. It’s very nice of her that she did not block my attempt to shoot on goal. She even moaned a bit as an encouragement. It was a nice just-in-time release.

She washed herself and put on her work clothes. Then she looked at her ass cheek, right and then left. I assured her that they looked perfect. Still not 100% convinced, she said, “really.” On the way out, I kissed her left cheek and then she just said, “one is good.” I was a bit perplexed. What happened to the Dutch tradition?!

I found Wim in the bar by Stoofsteeg. I was pleased with the decision to support the home team. We walked around the Wallen. I was very intrigued to visit the thin Dutch girl on OZA but I must look for the girl at Dolleb 115. It’s getting close to the shift change. At around 5:20 PM, we decided to head to Alkmaar. We ended up running for the train leaving at 5:42 PM. Remember that two minute warning, Wim?!

Regards,
Fred
Re: Saturday afternoon in Amsterdam
Posted: 2006-02-07, 3:58 pm

Wim Admin
It was a good RLD-walk Fred , at least we catched Mrs Purrfect , pitty that late evening the hot Alkmaar babes kept you from returning with me to the Wallen, you could have catched Laura ......

Yes , we saw Dida 2 in Stoofsteeg , she has a good record, and ex Leeuwarden/Utrecht Dida 1 is now in Oudekennissteeg , funny , I have seen (talked to) the girls together in the street , they are (giggling) friends .... !

Now where were you after , the tall pigtailed blonde on OZA 64 , top window, is a complete anorexia with enormous D-size boobs - I think her (?) name is Lieke ....

Amanda (OZA 51) is a cutie , she's from Utrecht , she's quite clever and naughty , she didn't take her top off ? , the bitch , the girls just decide what they'll do if they smell Euro's , the last girl who played this game with me recently was Myrgiel in Dolleb , you have seen her , you could have done her roommate Stephanie , I didn't pay the 20 .....

keen on your Alkmaar report ....

Wim
Posted: 2006-02-07, 4:45 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Wim,

Yes, it was a good and entertaining RLD-walk. The girls along Dolleb. and Tromp. really get me excited.

> pitty that late evening the hot Alkmaar babes kept you from returning with me to the Wallen, you could have catched Laura ......

Knowing that there were several hot targets at the Achterdam to go after and not knowing if Laura would be available Saturday evening, I made a good decision staying in Alkmaar.

Perhaps you can gather Dida 1 and Dida 2 together and treat them with your Mr. Goodbar.

> Now where were you after , the tall pigtailed blonde on OZA 64 , top window, is a complete anorexia with enormous D-size boobs - I think her (?) name is Lieke ....

She's very thin with bony knees. I think she has A cups. Can you go back and check?

> Amanda (OZA 51) is a cutie , she's from Utrecht , she's quite clever and naughty , she didn't take her top off ?

Yeah, she only removed her white fish net top. I had a fun time with Amanda, a lot better than Sandra at Goldentime. Yes, it's true. You can have more fun with a RLD cutie compared to a quiet FKK girl.

> the last girl who played this game with me recently was Myrgiel in Dolleb , you have seen her , you could have done her roommate Stephanie , I didn't pay the 20 .....

Is Myrgiel the brunette in the first kamer on the left (walking from the canal)? That girl was wearing a double suspender with the black Playboy bunny logos to cover her boobs. At first glance, Stephanie looked like my former teen angel Danielle from Holland at 180 cm. I still remembered taking those hot showers with her in one of those upstairs rooms in Singel. Danielle was still 19 then.

Best Regards,
Fred

P.S. I am working on my Alkmaar report - the Mickey and Minnie Mouse Club. Ha Ha....
Posted: 2006-02-07, 10:59 pm

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Fred,
Enjoyed the report. So, I see you liked the look of Sandra at GT as I did. Too bad she is so businesslike. She could be a superstar with that body. Baby buns and cups ooooh man.
Dida now at Oudekennisteeg? That's real interesting. Withnail, have you been there yet?

Doog
Pepto
Posted: 2006-02-07, 11:26 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Pepto,

Are you talking about the petite brunette Sandra from Romania at GT? She behaves very differently at the bar versus in the room.

Wim told me Dida 1 was a night shift girl. I was with her once and that was enough for me.

Are you ready to meet Laura from Romania at World? She's not as playful as Sonja but ..... Maybe we need to discuss more in the World section.

Regards,
Fred
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: