Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
First Time, Very Excited!! :)
Posted: 2006-02-08, 3:50 am

obee
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello All, like other members ive been reading this forum for a while now and hiding in the shadows so i figure its time to say hello to everyone, Also i would like to say thank you to everyone that contributes and helps out us amsterdam virgins

My first trip to the dam is in a month and i cant wait!!! i havnt been this excited in a long time... i just have a few questions i havnt been able to locate using the search option

1) where are the beds located? in the window? or in anohter separate area, i dont like the idea of having sex just behind a curtain with loads of tourists outside

2) will the girls get insulted if i ask for anal or anything that they dont normaly do?

3) Are condoms supplied?

4) are the good looking ladies around in the day, ive heard mixed reports saying that the best ladies are out at night, but as this is my first time im going to try and do most my window shopping by day when it is less busy

Any other tips would be apprciated especially on how to avoid being ripped off

Thank you :)
Re: First Time, Very Excited!! :)
Posted: 2006-02-08, 4:08 am

Matt_06
I've been there once and going in mid March for second time. My visit was during the day and so would be this one.
It is a small room with a bed and sink. When she closes the curtain, you could not notice anything. It is small roads, not like cars aredrining, honking, etc.
There are all kinds of girls. I had a very cute one and I was very happy.
Ask for whatever you want during your negotiation. I asked for Anal and she said no problem.
I had a great time, one of my best and I am looking forward to my next visit in March.
It is a fantastic place. Enjoy it.
This site has been incredible wealth of info.
Posted: 2006-02-08, 4:44 am

hutchings
welcome to the board! in addition to the search function, you should also take a look at the information located in the drop-down boxes on the left side of the screen, particularly the RLD FAQ.

Quote:
1) where are the beds located? in the window? or in anohter separate area, i dont like the idea of having sex just behind a curtain with loads of tourists outside

There's really no standard setup... some rooms are tiny, others are larger, still others have a set of stairs that take you up or down from the window to the room. Don't worry, though... obviously the doors lock. It can be a little unnerving at times to hear people walking by outside, but in my experience most of the ladies have some sort of music on.

Quote:
2) will the girls get insulted if i ask for anal or anything that they dont normaly do?

As it says elsewhere on this site, you're not going to say anything that they haven't heard a million times before, so don't worry.

Quote:
3) Are condoms supplied?

Yes. As a matter of fact, even if you did bring your own you probably wouldn't be permitted to use them.

Quote:
4) are the good looking ladies around in the day, ive heard mixed reports saying that the best ladies are out at night, but as this is my first time im going to try and do most my window shopping by day when it is less busy

In my opinion, there's always quality women to be found. It might take a little more looking during the day, but I don't think you'll have a problem. Do take a look at night, though... nothing quite like the red glow cast over the RLD by night.

Be sure to post a trip report when you get back!

H
Posted: 2006-02-08, 7:26 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX

Well, get used to the idea. My experience is that there's not much between you and the throngs than a curtain. In reality, while it may bother you to begin with, the minimal separation between you and the others is quickly forgotten when the festivities begin.

No, they won't be insulted, but _always_ ask about that before you enter the door. Many girls do not offer anal. Check The Device for those who do.

3) Are condoms supplied?

Yes. Guys tend to complain about the industrial strength ones used by the ladies, but I can't say that I blame them. My main problem with the ones that the ladies supply is that they are often too small and, as a result, don't provide the protection that they are intended to provide. This trip I will be carrying my own and if we have the size problem I will offer my own. I'll post the results in my trip report(s). The girls seem to prefer Durex from what I've seen. I plan a trip to Condomania to see what I can find.

There are good looking ones and some pretty rough looking ones at just about any hour. Once again, check The Device for more information.

Happy hunting!

the dogs
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: