Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
kras apartments
Posted: 2006-02-09, 4:02 pm

barnstormer
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
hi,we are going to a/dam at the end of may to 1st june and we are in the process of booking an apartment for the two of us and were thinking of the kras apartments but the problem is we can only get a junior apartment and we hav a cpl of relatives who want to visit us for 2 nights. What are the apartments like size wise i.e. could they kip on the floor for the 2 nights and would the hotel have any problems with it or would we get caught sneeking them in thru the kitchens so i've read.we have been reading about citymondo L01492 and L01053 does anyone have any prefernces or better ideas. we are staying for 5 nights. Cheers chaps and chappesses.
Re: kras apartments
Posted: 2006-02-09, 4:26 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I would think so. Kras put me in an apartment one time instead of the room I had reserved. I'm pretty sure it was a junior. I liked it very much. The living area has a couch and plenty of room where someone could camp out for the night. Probably not the most comfortable thing sleeping on the floor, but the space is certainly there. There is no separation from the rear area where the bed is, though, should that be an issue.

Hope that helps

the dogs
Re: kras apartments
Posted: 2006-02-09, 11:26 pm

hutchings
If you want to expand your search, I know that Torenzicht Apartments have a couple that are pretty big if that's what you're looking for. As it happens, you can book them via the "get a room" link on the top right of the screen. Haven't stayed in them myself, but I've heard good things. Good luck!

H
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: