Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 11 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
superstar...
Posted: 2006-02-19, 11:13 pm

withnail Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
de lekkerste nieuw weed in de tweede kamer vanavond. het is een mooi indica ;-)

The nicest new weed in the tweede kamer this evening. it is a nice indica.

SUPERSTAR is the name of the weed. Heerlijk!

doog!

withnail
Re: superstar...
Posted: 2006-02-20, 1:59 am

BUTTHEADSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Thanks for the update.

BUTTHEAD
Posted: 2006-02-21, 2:02 am

Luther Head
Thanks for the tip. It's nice (8.50 per gram).
If anyone likes fruity smelling and tasting weed, the Morning Glory at Barney's is nice. 3 grams/25 euros.
Posted: 2006-02-21, 3:18 am

diabolotino
Hi. You are searching for fine, sweet, freshy flavoured weed ?, go to the Noon, near Leidseplein, near the Paradiso. The White Melon is a dream (2g/11€) or their championship Blue Berry (2g/11€,5g/25€). There is a new one very good to, the Berry White, strong but so tasty.
I have always some good times at the Noon, will be there tomorrow, last day for this trip.
Have a good time all, good vibes.

Diab'
Posted: 2006-02-22, 6:22 pm

GrijpstraSupporting Member
Supporting Member
The best hashes I found last week were :

Willie Wortel's Bubblegum hasj,
Grey Area's new Ice hash,
Softland's Honey Maroc,
Greenhouse's King Hassan Extreme and
Katsu's Haze Ice.

The strongest are Grey Area's new Ice Hash (can't remember the proper name) and the Haze Ice. The Honey Maroc is very warming and great for sex.

Tweede Kamer's, 27euro, Moonshine is pleasant but weak. Being a past favorite, I bought too much of it before trying it out, but there are worse things in life to be stuck with.
Posted: 2006-02-22, 10:58 pm

freakpa
On good authority, I picked up some Superstar. It's pretty good.

However, I picked up some Jack Herrer from Dampkring as well. I'm not much of a Jack fan - and I usually look down on it as inferior - but let me tell you - De Dampkring has AMAZING TOP SHELF Jack in thie week.

They also have some Mexican Haze that is pretty good - my buddy said it's the best weed he's had in a long time, and it doesn't taste harsh. I liked it a lot but he loves it.
Posted: 2006-02-23, 12:51 pm

withnail Power Kat
for good jack herer you can also check out touche on kwakerstraat which sells the finest ive come across of late. on the haze front, i purchased something called (i think) maco haze or maybe it was mako haze at greenhouse recently which was pretty good though not as good as my fave SSH.

my own weed tip of the week is for 100% organic diesel at club media, daniel stalpertstraat. 0.8 gramme for 6 euro or a 2.0 bag for 12. very nice indeed and an interesting change from the nyc diesel which i had been smoking again of late from hunters (where it is still the best price). i have also been smoking a few samples from coffee shop atlantis but im not wild about any of them really. K2 from millennium on jan hanzenstraat is marvellous and at 5 euros a gram an absolute steal. their white widow and pp are also still top quality and super fresh.

off to katsu this afternoon.

regards from sunny amsterdam

withnail
Posted: 2006-02-23, 9:42 pm

freakpa
Yeah I tried the Mako Haze from Greenhouse last week. It was OK - not anything that special as I recall.

We probably should have a "weed of the week" and "hash of the week" thread.
Posted: 2006-02-24, 9:14 am

withnail Power Kat
withnails weed of the week is Haze Silver Pearl from katsu. 'mostly sativa' and very tasty.

doog!

withnail
Posted: 2006-02-24, 12:03 pm

nolan1000
"withnails weed of the week "

You have to keep this going Withnail!

You'll find yourself wined and dined (or poked and smoked perhaps) by coffeeshop owners eager to claim that coveted title ;-)

Glad to hear that Katsu is keeping up the tradition of fine quality i expect from my favourite shop (I'll be spending most of the Queen's Day weekend smoking my way through the menu....mmmm .. happy days...)
Posted: 2006-02-24, 12:46 pm

nolan1000
"withnails weed of the week "

You have to keep this going Withnail!

You'll find yourself wined and dined (or poked and smoked perhaps) by coffeeshop owners eager to claim that coveted title ;-)

Glad to hear that Katsu is keeping up the tradition of fine quality i expect from my favourite shop (I'll be spending most of the Queen's Day weekend smoking my way through the menu....mmmm .. happy days...)
 [ 11 posts ] 

Jump to: