Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 21 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Sarah from Italy
Posted: 2006-06-14, 7:44 pm

Dam_04
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Evening all,

Sorry to be a bore but would appreciate it if somone could tell me if Sarah from Italy is still working. Have checked the device and there is a report from a couple of months ago, without doubt the best lass i've been with in the RLD. Shame her next door neighbour KC has gone, very nice also.

I'm coming over next Thurs, is the rld busy at the moment?.... i know alot of English lads are out there for the football getting trains back and forth to Germany.

Thanks for the help.

Dam_04

Posted: 2006-06-14, 11:08 pm

Wim Admin
The RLD is good, but no Sarah ..... sorry for you!
Wim
Re: Sarah from Italy
Posted: 2006-06-15, 3:59 pm

BoneJockeyPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Wim's post scared the hell out of me. I even sent him a pm to confirm. I've been seeing Sarah for six years, and we speak every once in a while. But lately, I haven't been able to reach her. Well, I just spoke to her, and all is well. She has moved to OZA #72 on the other side of the canal across from the Red Light Bar. She's next door to Albanian Sarah who is also very popular (Check out Bonnie & Clyde's trip reports).

If you see her, tell her that her "beautiful moustache" sends his love.
Posted: 2006-06-15, 5:06 pm

rubadubdub
Phew!!!
Posted: 2006-06-15, 6:35 pm

Wim Admin
hey hey , if I have seen the brunette in her red bikini's she did not wear her glasses ....
Posted: 2006-06-16, 2:44 am

BoneJockeyPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Maybe she got contact lenses. Eyewear did not come up in our conversation. If she's anywhere in Amsterdam, I will find her. Just like Daniel Day Lewis in The Last of the Mohicans. ;-)
Posted: 2006-06-16, 3:14 am

smuler Power Kat
Excellent work Bone Jockey !! I only had the chance to be with her once. Last time I was there in May, I was hearing that she was missing and that Kc was married. I had them back to back nights in January..What a great pair..both excellent !! Please let us know if you see her, so we can update her profile on the device

Smuler

Last edited by smuler on 2006-06-17, 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2006-06-16, 5:02 am

BoneJockeyPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I don't think I'll be back in de Dam until October (Maybe later depending on airfares). I'm counting on Wim and Withnail (Or any others) to keep me up to speed. She never checks her voicemail. Today, I got lucky and she answered.
Posted: 2006-06-16, 10:02 am

withnail Power Kat
well team ignatzmice was scouting the wallen last night but did not spot the lady in question. we did spot some fine lookers though, especially along the main canals.

actually i have a question for wim - who is the girl standing in anna of polands room in the covered area on a thursday night? cute czech looking lady, blonde with a fine set of natural assets. i find my thoughts returning to her this morning......

.... and why did dida have that augmentation done? shame. keep it natural girls, thats what i say.

doog!

withnail
Posted: 2006-06-16, 11:42 pm

Wim Admin
Withnail - you had a night off !!?

Think I know which girl you mean on k8 in La Vie - quite new , typical East European = all I can say ! (But it can be Cindy, Hungarian)

A recent Fridaynight line-up in La Vie en Rose is k1 Chantal (Eqyptian , "ï'm a Hooker, tell me what you want") , k2 Nina (German/Dutch, at least a few years around) , k3 Veronica (thin blonde Hungarian ex Alkmaar) k4 Stephanie (the Dutch Britney Spears, sometimes with her black cap, ex Dolleb) , k5 Antonia (seducing Italian/Romanian), k6 Nicole (Italian), k7 Jasmine (Egyptian, popping up in several kamers) k8 ....... (.....) , k9 Cindy (Hungarian blonde)

daytime k2 Priscilla (Indonesian) , k3 Florence (Surinam) , k5 Linette (Dutch/Brazilian), k7 Sylvie (pretty Dutch blonde, pops-up here and there and in Dolleb) , k8 Anna

Why Dida did an augmentation ? : "men like that"

Wim
Posted: 2006-06-17, 2:22 pm

Bonnie&ClydeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Bonejockey,
Please tell me it's not true! This is going to be a nightmare for Bonnie and I. Both our Sarah's side by side. This is a problem. A big problem.

Clyde
Posted: 2006-06-17, 4:43 pm

BoneJockeyPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
She said #72, but you know our little Sarah. Not always the most precise. So far, she has yet to be spotted in her new location by our intrepid men on the scene. I have the feeling she doesn't work as regularly as she used to. She lives in Rotterdam now, and the commute is a killer for her both timewise and monetarily.
Posted: 2006-06-18, 4:35 am

Bonnie&ClydeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Bonnie and I just called Sarah of Albania. She confirmed Sarah of Italy's location. Right where you said she was.

Clyde
Posted: 2006-06-18, 5:13 am

BoneJockeyPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
So between the two of us, we've got the Sarah's covered (At least two of them). :D
Posted: 2006-06-18, 4:47 pm

Dam_04
Thanks for the response everyone. Hope she is working this Thursday - Saturday!

Roll on roll on!

Posted: 2006-06-19, 1:01 am

Wim Admin
At least tonight (Sunday) she was not there - spent some time to check it out , before and after football, there were two girls, the window (corridor) most to the right was not redlight , little Sarah wasn't around either -
but that was not sure. Was a delicious evening.
Found my cute blonde Czechie Elen in Stoof , man , is she good and effective , "first let him say hello to my pussy" she ordered before we get horizontal - that was no problem at all - did some football chat afterwards .... she likes Ronaldo from Portugal, just like my daughter (and she likes me of course ..... LOL ..... )
Posted: 2006-06-20, 7:26 pm

Dam_04
Wim - this is not sounding too good for me! If she's not there then i've got plenty more to choose from so hardly a problem. But you know what it's like, you find a nice girl for your trip and always take note of good service.... it just seems to get better each time i go back! I've also had a few bad experiences, clock watchers, rip offs etc but maybe it's because they think i'm young and can mug me off i don't know!?

Btw, you are so so lucky living over there [Stares over in envy at what it must be like to be a resident of Amsterdam] !!

Dam_04

Posted: 2006-06-21, 2:55 pm

Wim Admin
Be carefull 4 windows across from Sexieland - this must be so well known that girls with serious demenaour don't want to work there anymore. The next two windows are generally good.
First three windows on left in Tromp coming from Sexieland, day and evening, always be carefull.
New 3 window display in back of Tromp be carefull, the girls are very disappointing at 50 or even more.
Across from that is Dida, evening, one of the best, avoid her neighbour Romina (next to Christina with the whip)
Stoofsteeg is good, day and evening, I'm not talking about Thai food but Czechies and Dutch.
Dolleb, generally good, specially daytime in the back towards canal , avoid the very last one beauty from Peru.
W.

Last edited by Wim on 2006-06-29, 10:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Posted: 2006-06-21, 2:58 pm

Earthly1hereSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Dida, oh Dida..... I don't think a day goes by that I don't think about my experiences with her.

Posted: 2006-06-29, 10:16 pm

Wim Admin
I saw Sarah on OZA 72-3, Sunday night, door most to the right, sports her glasses as usual , did a little chat , she looks great, black and white bikini set , very tiny, she's very slender , socks till under her knees , "hey, you are Sarah" , "yess yess" , "hey , you changed from overthere" , "yess , 't was too noisy overthere, I like this better" , "eeh , you look fine" I said, "you look fine too" she said .... mmmm, chemistry guaranteed , mmmmmmm ...., she's busy .....
 [ 21 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: