Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Lola and Anna (and Kelly)
Posted: 2006-06-23, 1:13 am

louisxxx
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Dropped into Amsterdam this afternoon and savoured Lola for one hour followed by Anna for a standard session. I shall make new entries in the Device for these two ladies shortly.

Lola is indeed a sensual beauty and the sight of her perfect ass in doggy position is probably the 8th wonder of the world. She is very inventive with choice of position, using her petite body to perfection. Enjoys having her pussy licked and ass rimmed, and tastes great too.

Anna on the other hand is wild and insatiable. I've promised to pay a return visit for a threesome with her best friend Stephanie who works in the corner room, two doors away. I have a image of Stephanie with a strap-on dildo fucking Anna's pussy while I take care of her ass. This fantasy will soon become a reality for me.

Last edited by louisxxx on 2006-07-01, 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Lola and Anna (Brunette, not the Lisa Lipps look-a-like)
Posted: 2006-07-01, 1:38 am

louisxxx
I paid a return visit to Lola yesterday, but unfortunately it did not work out this time.
She wanted 250 Euros for an hour as opposed to the standard charge of 200 Euros
which I paid last time. Lola is good, but not that good, so I declined. A pity, because I
can't get the sight of her cute backside out of my mind.

To console myself, I had a standard session with Kelly, a pretty, long-legged blonde a few
windows futher down from Lola on the other side of the road. I got what I paid for, standard
sex with no frills, but an honest performance.

It seems that I will be going back to Valentina in Utrecht for Latin loving in future. 200 Euros
gets you intense sex a la Karma Sutra, with French kissing and anal thrown in to spice things
up.
Posted: 2006-07-02, 10:15 am

Wim Admin
Louis,
Kelly is a good choice, do you have any experience with Lil' Kelly, she's a few more doors down, she only works afternoon 3 or 4 days a week and is very cherished.
250 an hour with Lola - very good that you walked out .... , a good consolation at 50 is one of the best things to go for in the Wallen !
Wim
Posted: 2006-07-03, 11:49 pm

rgfox5
Wim, if I understand all these posts correctly, 50 euros is pretty much the going rate for a suck and fuck with all touching allowed (of course depending on one's skills at not getting scammed or overcharged and agreeing on the exact terms beforehand), no kissing or condom-less sex... am I on target? Why would the poster even consider paying 200!??
Thanks, Foxy
Posted: 2006-07-04, 12:59 am

louisxxx
50 Euros is generally for a standard 15 minute session. If you want to stay for 1 hour
expect to pay 200 Euros, but this usually includes a better service and a more intimate
encounter.

Having said that, I've both paid 50 Euros and stayed for 1 hour and paid 200 Euros and
cut my losses after 15 minutes! It all depends on the attitude of your chosen lady.

Wim - Lil' Kelly is still on my to do list, along with about 20 other ladies...
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: