Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 31 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
shemales
Posted: 2006-07-03, 7:52 pm

flammableliquid
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
so, after arriving yesterday night I took the chance and went to 2 ts

the first was yesterday (sunday) night at aprox. 22.00 hrs the nice blonde Paola from Spain (she was in the Barndesteg (I have forgot the number ...) sowhere on the left side at the end (the canal in the back). As told she had blonde hair, a perfect body, nice breasts (ok, they where with silicon but good made) and a full functionable 17cm "best friend". I got a very good service for € 50,00 where she was totaly naked. half an hour, all save, nice body and a good &*$% and $%#@

the second was today (monday) at aprox. 11.00 hrs at Bloedstraat 6 (the room downstairs) - Caroline (I hope that was her name - the AK47 from Smokeys really blowed my head ... *g*) from Venezuela. Black long hair, a big ass, aprox 14 cm friend. normaly she is not the type of shemales I like (I like more the female-looking ones where you do not expect that she has a surpise for you) but at this time she was the best available.
€ 50,00 for &*^% and &*^*, but she was a little too dominate and hectic and when she kissed me she really ate me *g*.

in compare to Paola she got a 4 (if 10 is the highest), paola will get a 9 from me ...
Re: shemales
Posted: 2006-07-03, 9:01 pm

Wim Admin
One of the best in the Wallen is said to be Paula on OZA 121 , early thirties Latina - nothing known about Paola in Barndesteeg , but I definitely have seen her .....
Carolina in Bloedstraat 6 is bad, a dominant and smelling 200 pounder ....
W.
Posted: 2006-07-03, 9:15 pm

rgfox5
Can someone what streets are the windows where these 'girls' are hanging out?

Thanks
Posted: 2006-07-03, 9:24 pm

papawhiteheadSupporting Member
Supporting Member
dude look at the post above yours.. .. those are the main streets for Ts
in case you missed it again.... they are Bloedstraat and Barndesteeg and a couple on the OZA
Posted: 2006-07-03, 9:25 pm

flammableliquid
about carolina you are absolutly right ...
Posted: 2006-07-03, 10:29 pm

Wim Admin
Trans are in Gordijnensteeg (mixed), Bloedstraat (mixed), Barndesteeg (all) and OZA 67 , 83, 85 , 89 , 119, 121, 123
on the other side on 82 top windows (directly across from Bloedstraat) mixed.
Also on OZV 83, 97
possible Paola (South European) is known from OZV 97

There are also on Singel and Oude Nieuwstraat , Spuistraat , sometimes in St Annenstraat nr 20 , that is on the other side from street across from Smart Shop.
That is Princess, in black lingerie, nice (Pakistani) girl I always think .....
Posted: 2006-07-03, 11:14 pm

smurf
HAHA..damn..that is a lot of ts I was not even aware were there or ever noticed.

really makes me wonder..all the girls I have been with, perhaps a couple of them have not been 'girls' at all but post op...that is a massive list and when you dont expect it, you can maybe be easily fooled.

I need to be more carefull on ouza..!!
Posted: 2006-07-04, 1:19 am

papawhiteheadSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Wow Wim, all on Barndesteeg? Really? I was with Kim on Barndesteeg and was wondering about her cause her voice is a little weird. Besides that, she seemed real. If she's a trans, I'm very impressed. Do tell if you know for sure.
Posted: 2006-07-04, 12:13 pm

Wim Admin
Well, maybe not all - there are some standard Surinams, but most are the more exotic nice lookers, they are not the tall ones from Bloedstraat IMO, you have to go in and get the vibe .....
Princess was a shemale, she had a black negligee , before we went up the stairs she turned and I hold her butt and pressed my hand in her Y , said "wait a minute babe .... " , then she turned , looked at me with her big brown honest (!?) eyes, raised her negligee all the way and pressed her perfect titties under my nose said "see this" , was good ....
Posted: 2006-07-04, 4:38 pm

flammableliquid
as I was walking around RLD yesterday night I checked again where Paola exactly is - she is at Barndesteg 5, the first window on the left (of the 3 windows), the canal in the back.

after walking around for about an hour or so (all the OZ Achterburgwal up and down, Bloedstraat, Barndesteg and so on) I found a beautiful blond girl at Barndesteg 5, the middle window. because of I had a bad experiance with a nice little Thai-girl before at OZA (I guess it was a low number, something between 30 and 10 I guess) - I asked her if she is a ladyboy (she had the blue-light in her room ...) and she was not (and was a little angry with me) I stood a few minutes out of her window, smoking a cigarette and let her dance for me.

in case that the chance to get a shemale in Barndesteg is about 95 % I walked on to her and yes, she was (which I really could not believe, she looks sooo female ...). € 50,00 for the standart half an hour, all naked and with condome, &%^$ and *&%$ I entered her room at aprox. 23.00 hrs

her name was Kelly, she is from Portugal, aprox. 175 cm (with her high heels 180 cm), has a nice little friend (aprox. 15 cm). she does a good ######## (she has a "neel" in her tongue ... *g*), we made a nice 69 and then she did "horseriding"on me. she came on me and I in her beautiful face ...

all in all that was a nearly perfect seasion - her room is big, clean and good smelling (as well as her parfum), she is very nice, friendly, polite and smooth, has a nice face, a perfect body (with a handfull of good made boobies) - a perfect package. so I will give her 10/10 and I will surly take her again before I leave in two days ...

as we both get cleaned we spoke a little about the RLD and she told me that in Bloedstraat also work girls. and it can also happen that a girl works in Barndesteg (so better ask again also in these two streets if you want to be 100 % sure ...).

anyway I checked the shemales at day and at night (the night-shift normaly starts at about 20.00 hrs) and they tv at night are much better looking that them at day (and this is not only because it is dark ...)

so I hope these reports helps a little to sort out the scene - maybe I will add also a new one (depense if Italy elimiates Germany today or not - if yes, I will get drunken and if no, I will smoke my last AK47 and go in RLD ... *g*)
Posted: 2006-07-04, 4:50 pm

flammableliquid
@wim: are you sure that all girl at OZA 83 & 85 (should be seven windows what I have in mind - 5 upstairs and 2 on the ground) are tv?

both on the ground looking so good and female that I didn't take the risk yesterday night to be laughed at me again (after my experience with a little thai down the street ...)
Posted: 2006-07-04, 5:42 pm

Wim Admin
OZA 89 could be mix - but there is a Melissa from Ecuador well recommended.
OZA 123 is also popular , Erica latina.
OZA 85 definitely, Amanda , Sandra
OZA 83 could be a mistake with OZV 83 , not sure if OZA 83 is an address.
In Barndesteeg check for Deasy , an Indonesian, pre op , actually extremely petite, (2nd large window before Thai Massage). She has extremely long black hair & is very attractive & feminine.

have fun tonight !
Wim
Posted: 2006-07-04, 6:37 pm

flammableliquid
and before I forget - as I was yesterday by Kelly in the meanwhile a guy took the ts in the third window - after a few minutes I hear a very big lough together with the words "suck my &^%*"so all how do not want to have such an surprise better ask before you join a girl ... *gggg*

sorry, that was yesterday really funny ... ;-)
Posted: 2006-07-05, 12:17 am

jamie123
this shit is making me paranoid, i mean, i like to experiment, but not with an estrogen pumped 'ladyboy'! i've always liked to think i'd spot them easy,as i think it's terribly rude to accuse a girl of being a guy i'm always very wary. Reminds me of begbie in trainspotting!
Posted: 2006-07-05, 1:25 am

Wim Admin
good you can make your point here - but what's against it , everybody his own cup of tea ,
actually I'm also a trainspotter , changed to girls and the like ..... and still firing up .....
Posted: 2006-07-05, 9:39 am

greenhoffSupporting Member
Supporting Member
always fancied having[and being had] by a ts, but she/he HAD to be passable. ive got so turned on [literally] looking at them on bloed, actually got a raging hard on at times. beginning of this year, i took the plunge and visited dolly.[ was pretty drunk] but loved it. now [3 trips later] i head straight for bloedstraat, and have been with 5 more, rosa[ see my report in device] by far the best. !!!
wim, can you please tell me, how long as the bloed been a ts straat ? or has it always been. about 20 yrs ago, i went with a tall blonde dominatrix in no,5 and am curious to know if she was a ts.

Posted: 2006-07-05, 11:06 am

Wim Admin
Bloedstraat has grown into this role , I remember 20 years ago I have done normal girls in kamers that are now typical ts addresses.
Dominatrix ? mmmm , that name IMO "refers" to our respected head of ....., must be something , did she have a wig ?
Posted: 2006-07-05, 11:47 am

greenhoffSupporting Member
Supporting Member
she was russian i think. i remember i stayed till 3am just chatting, and she gave me a lift back to my hotel min her taxi. thankx for info

Posted: 2006-07-05, 2:27 pm

Puma
Wim,

Do you mean german sandra on "OZA 85 definitely, Amanda , Sandra " ? , so she moved to 85 from 66 ?

Puma

Posted: 2006-07-05, 4:41 pm

Wim Admin
Puma,
no no, those ar trannies ... !

Wim
 [ 31 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: