Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Short trips -the next episode!
Posted: 2006-07-18, 9:46 pm

gdsplus
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
After giving a really short trip a go a couple of months ago I decided I needed a little longer to get into the swing of things..... this time I flew out on Sunday afternoon, back this morning (tues).

Sunday was, at best, annoying. Despite being English, I still finding it irritating to see what a trip abroad, a bit of sun / beer / weed does to the gangs of blokes from this fair isle....... usually it's tolerable but for some reason I foud it really annoying on Sunday. Never mind, onto more important things.....

Trawled around way too much sunday early evening, looking for someone who caught my eye that I hadn't read anything bad about - got too hot and sweaty so I nipped back to the Kras for a shower and a bit or air-con. About 10 I nearly walked into Nina and was stunned that she remembered me (even my alleged name from last time :-) ) Had to go in and had a great session - 100 euros seems to guarrantee it with her .... stayed and chatted a while after too, which was unexpected as well. I'm going to have to watch myself to avoid turning into a regular. Had a strong word with myself and went out again at 1am....

Ended up in La Vie en Rose with a girl in Christina (Italy)'s old room - round the back as you turn for Polish Anna's corner - rather shockingly forgot her name (any help guys??) Long brown hair, slim with small breasts but very cute. Anyway, went for a regular 50 session which was ok and I got what I paid for.....

Went afternoon hunting on Monday, and after another trip to shower and air-con (I really must pick more quickly) went to see Erika in La Vie - really caught some naughty eye contact from her, loved her body (tattoos are huge) and I think she liked that I liked the way she looked at me (I literally stopped in my tracks -a first for me). Possibly the naughtiest session ever and she's got the Oscar for the performance (easier to believe than she enjoyed it!).... first prize to this girl for my current all time favourite......

Felt drained till about 11pm (blowing my chance of more than 1 extra punt that evening) I wandered out and went to see Julie3 on the Tromp.... got a bit of a thing for natural Dutch girls and her chatting and sense of humour really appeal to me. Actually spent over an hour in with her for 100euros - probably half of that was chatting and some recovering from laughing, but a nice session to end my trip.

Feeling withdrawl already and I've been back 8 hours!!

GD
Re: Short trips -the next episode!
Posted: 2006-07-22, 4:54 pm

HCSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Quote:
Ended up in La Vie en Rose with a girl in Christina (Italy)'s old room - round the back as you turn for Polish Anna's corner - rather shockingly forgot her name (any help guys??) Long brown hair, slim with small breasts but very cute.

Claudia from Slovakia?
Re: Short trips -the next episode!
Posted: 2006-07-23, 6:59 pm

revcolinn
I am quite sure the woman you refer to in the covered area in Claudia from Slovakia. She is absolutely gorgous , she could easily be a hollywood star. Did not get to "taste" the action but someone suggested she is as you decribe. A get what you pay for woman.

RC
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: