Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Christina in Tromp
Posted: 2006-07-21, 11:51 am

Wim Admin
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
During one of my travels last week I talked to Christina in Tromp - it was quiet in Tromp and when I approached her looking at her standing in the door, she swinged out that riding crop right in front of me to stop.
So I talked to her like "hey Christina, why are you stopping everybody , all America and the British Isles are talking about you on the Internet". That was interesting enough for her to be as sweet as a pussycat can be : "so what are they saying?" , "you stop them and pull out their shirts" , "yes, I have to stop these dudes, because they don't know what they are missing" (that was a good one !) , "these guys turn round and next enter your neighbors kamer" , "No, oh really , who do you mean" , "Julia" I said (she was not there) , "mmmm ... she said" (she's not in her Albanian club, there are more) , "and what they say about my other neighbor" (that is Romina, her friend, she was not there) , "bad news" I said, she smiled and nodded a bit "and what they say more about me?" , "some like you very much, some not" , she considered that an honest answer. I looked her straight in the eyes and she's a beautiful girl , very beautiful body as wel, she let me touch her ass, untill I gave her a nice slam .... bye Christina ....

http://www.ignatzmice.com/WWWBoard/PHPB ... =christina

(next time I ask her where Gloria is, one of her club, the one with the mega boobs)

The setting in Annendwars around midnight is interesting as always, some notables:
on 26-2 (Vicky's kamer) we now see blonde Stephanie (ex Dolleb) with the black cap , in lime green outfit, she has good reports, across from her on 7-1 is a petite brunette model, kind of misterious expression on her face, she's Emma , from the Christina's club, on 9-4, the other corner with Dolleb, is Sarah from Czech Republic, great looker white panties and black top, brown hair - an honest girl with a passionate blow, a perfect ride and a firm hand. They all go naked.

Across from Sexieland the eyecatcher is tall Naomi (third door from left) with the loooong blonde hair, she has all kinds of outfits incl nurse uniform, those outfits are the most interesting thing about her .....

latest news: Micky from Alkmaar is also on OZA nr 19, next to Camelia .... , these girls give good service with every option available.

W.

Last edited by Wim on 2006-07-21, 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Christina in Tromp
Posted: 2006-07-21, 12:18 pm

axxxtw Founder
She's desperate and very annoying is what we think about her here, mate.

Six years ago, or so, a single young lady posted about her encounter with a woman, guess who it was? If Christina had been annoying passersby with her whip a few years back, we doubt that she would've gone in. We'll dig it out of the archives and repost it.

Posted: 2006-07-21, 3:28 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Wim,

Who are the new arrivals at the Achterdam then?

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-07-21, 6:13 pm

Wim Admin
Fred

A new arrival from Achterdam is Micky, somewhere on OZA 19 - Mini seems to be gone with the music, though she would do very well in the Wallen .....

Wim
Posted: 2006-07-21, 7:34 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Yes, Wim.

Who would be taking Micky's spot at the Achterdam?

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-07-22, 5:43 pm

HCSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Annoying is an understatement! She didn't brandish the whip at me but I got the shirt pulling. For anyone yet to experience this nonsense she actually grabs a handful of shirt around the neck, twists it and won't let go. The more expensive your shirt the more annoying it is. I can't believe her neighbours haven't done anything about it. I avoided Tromp after this encounter. The alternative is u-turns and you can imagine how popular that makes you.
Posted: 2006-07-22, 6:55 pm

scuNNer
Managed to avoid her every time I went down Tromp, always some other unlucky guy would be getting a whippin' instead. I managed to sneak past unmolested.

"Come & Play!" she would say as she administered the punishment...

er, no thanks.
Posted: 2006-07-24, 1:42 am

FlexgrSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I saw Christina a few nights ago and asked her about her unique sales pitch. Basically, she said that she doesn't enjoy coming on so strong and finds it very stressful to do; but she's not willing to stand back in her kamer and risk only getting one or two clients a night.

Personally, I've had some fun sessions with her. She is a very intelligent and imaginative woman, and if you do go in, you'll get a lot more than the standard s&f from her.
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: