Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Monnikenstraat - 1st time need girl ID
Posted: 2006-07-22, 2:00 am

zmaster
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
~15 May 2006. First time at RLD. Walked around for hours. It was 12:45am when I ended up picking a girl with a body that I couldnt resist. Monnikenstraat, either c or d, brunette with a tattoo. She was jiggling in the window with a cute smile. Agreed to €50 for f&s. I was instructed no squeezing her nipples or touching between the legs. Started with a BJ laying on the bed and had to move her on to the f before I came. She lube herself up and it didn't last long (~ 2 mins) before she said 'have you cum?'. Lasted no more than 10 mins from walking in to walking out. Seemed like I didn't get the best deal I could have. Did she finish me quick so she could get home to sleep? Or did her hot body cause me to lose all control and set a new record time?

Thanks for reading, feel free to respond with comments.
Re: Monnikenstraat - 1st time need girl ID
Posted: 2006-07-22, 9:58 am

rheingau Power Kat
I'd say that only you can answer your concluding question !!

Sounds like you enjoyed it though ........
Posted: 2006-07-22, 10:50 am

Wim Admin
"" ...... The third I visited before jumping on the plane home: Dutch girl from Am'dam, dark haired very cute, petite build and not very tall. She wears her hair down at the window, but ties it up for sex. Her Kamer is in Monnikenstraat (somewhere in the middle). She works daytimes every day except Tuesday and her name might be Selina?? .....""

That is Selina2 in the device - I know her pretty well ......
Posted: 2006-07-22, 12:34 pm

EasyE
I'll throw in a guess.
Twice last year, I visited a nice girl in Monnikenstraat C that fits your description. I don't recall the tattoo.
I think she said she only works in the RLD on Monday/Tuesday evenings as she works in The Hague during the rest of the week. 15 May was a Monday if I'm correct.

Her name is Anna from Australia. Petit, cute, pierced tongue. Usually stands back from the window but is really sweet and a lot of fun.
Posted: 2006-07-23, 1:21 am

zmaster
May have been Tuesday night actually. Remember this was at 12:45 AM and she said I was her last.

I have another question if you don't mind. There was a lady probably around 30-40 in Bloedstraat in kamer 1 at the bottom of the map that I almost went with. I asked 'what do you girls do then?' She said 'fuck and suck, multiple positions, you'll enjoy it'. Too nervous that early in the marathon walk that night so passed, she disappeared shortly after that so I missed out. Did I miss one of the favourites around here? She seemed nice and I think she had a US/Canadian accent? She was slender with blonde hair, around 5' 8 i'd guess.
Posted: 2006-07-23, 1:33 pm

rambling_griff
Yep... like Wim, I was thinking that it sounded like Selina, a petite attractive brunette Dutch girl who I also visited earlier this month.
She pointed the similar rules out to me when my hands started to wander in the wrong places.

[ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: