Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
ID - Two girls next to Casa Rosa??
Posted: 2006-07-23, 1:44 pm

rambling_griff
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
When I was in Amsterdam earlier this month, I noticed two cute girls in a kamer at ground level, virtually next door to Casa Rosa (On the left side as you're facing it). One was a brunette and one was a blond, both wearing bikinis and they appeared to working as a pair.

I never got the chance to speak to them as there always seemed to be someone negotiating with them when I walked past.

However, when their curtain was closed, neither of them were present which is why I was assuming that they were a double act!

Does anyone know who these girls are? Do they only work as a pair and if anyone has visited them, what did you think..... worth a visit or rip off???

Cheers,

Posted: 2006-07-24, 9:57 am

Wim Admin
That is on nr 110, next to Casa Rosso theater, I noticed them to, the two petite schoolgirls offering trio, I think they are Dutch and look very good. I don't trust them and not only me, but .... !
In that same windows are some blondes in early twenties, also often standing together, one is Simona a Czech girl, classic halflong curly hair, she's in the device (Stoofsteeg) , you can do her very well.
W.
Re: ID - Two girls next to Casa Rosa??
Posted: 2006-07-29, 11:45 am

rambling_griff
Wim,

Thanks for the reply...

[ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: