Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 15 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
How many times do these girls "work" a day?
Posted: 2006-07-24, 11:07 pm

skater
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
How many clients do you guys think these girls get each day?
Re: How many times do these girls "work" a day?
Posted: 2006-07-25, 12:19 am

smurf
impossible to say...

depends entirely on the girl, when she is working (day/night), where she is working (street) and what day...

i was in the wallen on thursday evening from about 6 to about 12 and saw many very hot girls not get any interest at all let alone a client so its hard to give a number.

sabrina on the other hand had her curtain closed from about 7 to about 11.30 almost continualy...(she was looking good too..i should have paid her a visit...)

so there is no number which applies
Posted: 2006-07-25, 3:29 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Well, it's possible to make an estimate. Certainly on the low end is zero.

What about the high end?
Let's assume that a girl works 8 hours. A "standard" visit is 15 min, so she could theoretically do four guys per hour, 32 guys per day, but that's unlikely. There are two more likely scenarios. 1) She is busy about half of the time - averaging a 15 min session with another average 15 min to get the next customer or 2) she is busy like Sabrina, who is not a clockwatcher to begin with and for whom guys will happily pay to spend at least 1/2 hour. So let's say that the Sabrina-like girl is busy constantly, but only averages a new guy every 1/2 hour. Both scenarios come out to 16 guys/day. And I suspect that there is some slow time for everyone, so my guess is that even the busy girls will do about 10 guys a day.

the dogs
Posted: 2006-07-25, 4:44 pm

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Oh dude, you just don't want to know...

The math's a bit odd, but there was an "open house" in the RLD a few months ago, and when given a tour of a room, the person discussing the frequency said "4 to 6 times an hour, sometimes more, sometimes less". 15min is an average, but premature ejaculation takes it's toll too it seems.

I can see no reason why they'd lie about the frequency, if only because 4 an hour is also scary. 4 and hour, 8 - 10 hours a day, 4 - 6 days a week.

See? Scary.
Posted: 2006-07-25, 9:52 pm

Wim Admin
"" Oh dude, you just don't want to know... ""

That's what I think - hang around an hour in Annendwars and see what (can) happen(s) .....

hang around in the Black Tiger Bar on OZA and observe the girls on the other side .... , many of them you don't see much longer than 5 minutes .....

of course we are talking about peakhours
Posted: 2006-07-26, 4:45 am

keithp
I think the norm, from what I've heard from prostitutes' advocacy groups, is about ten clients a day.

Posted: 2006-07-26, 8:24 am

Mako
I had what I thought was a very memorable time with a pretty dutch girl who luvved to fuck. I saw her later the same day and spoke with her. She didn't even remember me and told me that she had been with over 20 guys already.

it was honor and offer.
Posted: 2006-07-27, 10:48 pm

linyjo
Simple math can be hard on your ego.

Lets use conservative numbers. One per hour would be 7 a day with an hour for lunch. A five day work week equals 35 a week. 140 a month. 1,680 per year.

If she has worked in the industry for ONLY three years, you are number 5,041.
If she is a five year veteran you are number 8,401. Don't you feel special?

Posted: 2006-07-28, 2:07 am

fun_time
If she has worked in the industry for ONLY three years, you are number 5,041.
If she is a five year veteran you are number 8,401. Don't you feel special?

LOL.. That was mean.... LOL
Posted: 2006-07-28, 12:32 pm

axxxtw Founder
Hou je bek dicht, er komen vliegen uit.

In the nicest possible way, of course.

Yeah right.

Actually, if any of you had spent much time actually idling and observing, as we have done for many years, you might learn a few things. Although there are always exceptions, many girls do nothing for hours on end. Even on OzA. We know a number of thse you deem the stars as well, and we know for a fact, many girls often barely make their rent money. On average this is 150E. Use your brains if theyre capable enough and calulate that out .

This is not due to the current heat wave, it's year round. Let Mariska Majoor spread the misinformation and rubbish---she's really good at making stuff up.

We're not.

Finally, if you think that the amount of "work" the girls do is in any way an excuse to ridicule them or make demeaning remarks, you don't belong here---either in Amsterdam or on this Message Board.

Posted: 2006-07-28, 12:57 pm

peter craig
here's someones sums-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CON75ae ... rdam%20red
Posted: 2006-07-28, 1:05 pm

axxxtw Founder
and then he says that marijuana is legal---the usual half-wits mistake. american oh please explain it all based upon your weekend visit -if that- repeating the usual rubbish printed in tour books and then it turns up on youtube so idiots can post it here.

Posted: 2006-07-28, 1:26 pm

peter craig
Bloody hell who got out of bed the wrong side this morning?...."so idiots can post it here"?...I was merely pointing outsomeone elses take on the matter..it mightn't be right but its someone elses take on the matter......
Posted: 2006-07-28, 1:39 pm

smurf
thank you axxxtw for setting the record straight..

the " number" of clients a day is so often the subject of confusion and nonesense with people pulling numbers out of the air

these is no calculatable average

but i think what i said in my first post stands..from my years experience of the rld, conversations with people in the business (not the girls themselves) axxxtw viewpoint is the most consistently valid

many girls will be happy to make 50 euro a day after rent,...

even simple observation with repeat visits is enough to show you that the majority of girls can and do have periods of hours without a customer monday-thursday

in any case, the "oh my god its that many" attitude is not right in this case, it should not cause you any concern.
Posted: 2006-07-28, 6:32 pm

linyjo
Quoted from above:
"Hou je bek dicht, er komen vliegen uit.
In the nicest possible way, of course.
Yeah right. ............Finally, if you think that the amount of "work" the girls do is in any way an excuse to ridicule them or make demeaning remarks, you don't belong here---either in Amsterdam or on this Message Board."

WOAH!!!!... From the little Dutch I know, I guess it says something about "flies coming from someones mouth?"

No matter what the exact translation might be, it certainly was meant to be derogatory. In my opinion, and quoting an old wise man, "There is no excuse to ridicule or make demeaning remarks just because you don't agree."

Practice what you preach and more people will hear you.

[ 15 posts ] 

Jump to: