Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
B1 Cinema
Posted: 2006-08-01, 8:59 pm

seagull
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hiya

Planning a trip for November, and thought i'd start my research early!! I've been browsing through the old posts, and got loads of info using the search function, but I haven't been able to find out much about the B1 Cinema. Can someone help me out with a few points?

Can you give me a run-down on what is on each floor?
What is the liklihood of being approached whilst you are in there (by males or females)?
Is there any risk of crime (pickpockets etc)?
Can you 'pleasure yourself' openly, or is this still a taboo?
The 'all day pass' - can you leave, then come back later on?
'Gloryholes' - what's all this about?

Cheers all
Re: B1 Cinema
Posted: 2006-08-02, 12:48 am

smurf
what is the b1 cinema?

from this post it sounds like a gay venue
Posted: 2006-08-02, 1:09 pm

Dave
The answers are in this thread

http://www.ignatzmice.com/WWWBoard/PHPB ... php?t=5315
Posted: 2006-08-02, 4:27 pm

withnail Power Kat
the link posted by the previous poster will give you all the info you wanted to know (some you may not want to even think about but...).

i have been in the B1 cinema once and that was enough. not as dark as other places i have been but heavily gay and not my scene. in the end i left when i guy kept winking at me and seemingly followed me upstairs when i went to see what was up there.

i dont recall anybody here ever mentioning the place in haarlem. www.roxysextheater.nl . on their website you can check out the pics of couples 'playing' in the cinema. i went once, several months ago. sleazy doesnt even cover it. essentially you have one lady a day who is apparently employed to offer guys blow jobs for 20 euro if the mood takes them. she sidled up next to me while i watched some anal sex movie with her cleavage (and stomach) protruding from a tight dress. 20 euros was asked for a bj in one of the pay&spray video booths in the adjacent sex shop but i declined, as did every other bloke who was there during the same half hour period as me. it was pretty comic really to be sat with this woman side by side watching the girl on screen getting a good arse fucking, as if we were just two folk on a regular date at the cinema! i shall say the lady in question was desperately unnattractive with two eyes looking in separate directions (i kept thinking somebody was standing over my shoulder but it was just where her left eye had settled while the right was looking at me).

to escape her i went through a door next to the screen as i had seen others doing, only to be confronted by several guys in states of undress jerking themselves and others off. i made my excuses and left, in best news of the world fashion. nasty place but more chance of 'action' perhaps than B1. plus, the point is that i think you obviously get couples in there on occasion though last time i checked the latest pics seemed to be from april. i think the entry fee was about 8 euro.

if you are in london there are two cinemas where you are more likely to see couples. check yahoo groups.

... then of course theres the time last year when i got stoned and fell asleep in the diana cinema on NZA. think i was lucky to get away with that one!

doog!

withnail

Last edited by withnail on 2006-08-02, 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2006-08-02, 6:36 pm

PARAQUAT
Withnail,

You paint quite a picture of your experiance with the wall eyed lady. Sureal doesn't even cover it. Very funny stuff.

Peace,
Paraquat
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: