Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Taking Train from Amsterdam to Paris
Posted: 2006-08-03, 12:05 am

alwaysliquid
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello Everyone...

Making my 7th trip to A'dam and was on this trip will be taking the express train to Paris. Never been to paris and only going because I am taking my girlfriend on this trip...

Well I was wondering how the trains go with regards to bringing a small amount of weed. Do they have dogs? what is the best method to transport a small amount? Is there customs when entering Paris Station? Any help will be greatl appreciated...of course I plan on eating some cakes before the train departs :)

Thanks for any input.
Re: Taking Train from Amsterdam to Paris
Posted: 2006-08-03, 1:25 am

eddie69
we did it a couple times but kept it small and smellproof. I have heard of spot checks but never seen it personally Good luck Ed
Posted: 2006-08-03, 7:02 am

420 Power Kat
Think about it, Train arriving from Amsterdam ??? Dogs may be waiting for you at the end of the platform at Paris Nord. Not something you want to mess with! Been there, done that!

I took the High Speed train thru Belgium and woke up in Paris, dogs waiting at the end of the platform. Thank goodness for the homeless dude that exited the train just before I did, the dogs took a beeline straight for him as I walked bye. Not for the faint of heart!

Posted: 2006-08-03, 7:21 pm

clostro Power Kat
Hi,
agree with 420, i even see dogs and french cops inside the Thalys train. But most often they will wait for you on the platform in Paris.
Clostro
Posted: 2006-08-04, 3:08 am

420 Power Kat
The only possibiltiy would be to take hash. It does not have the overpowering aroma and can be stashed away in your shaving kit to help hide the smell. Weed,,, no way would I do it again, and trust me, I have done some stupid things:-)

[ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: